Things go better with coca coca

Update on my coca plant, thanks to Forgetiwashere i checked the ph of the soil it was realy high, so I washed all the soil from the roots in a bath with seasol in the water, repotted in an Azalia type potting mix with a bit of sulphur and cow manure, it took a while but she is motering along now, all new growth is green and the yellow leaves have all fallen off.

The new flowers are twice the size of the previous flowers. I am feeding her with ph adjusted canna terra and seasol and it seems to be working a treat.

The soil tests at 5.8 which is within the recommended 5.5 to 5.8 for this plant.

I should be able to resume harvesting the leaves again soon.

Frank I dont know what chewing the leaves does, but it definatly wakes you up and makes your mouth pleasantly numb

millions of South Americans drink the tea and chew the leaves as you know, so it can't be too bad isn't it.

Sorry the photos not too good but all I have is a gopro camera at the moment.

post-47664-0-73854800-1417505795_thumb.jpg

I will post some close ups when I get my camera back.

Tangwena

• Upvote 4

Great Tang, I'm glad you have updated... I'd love one of these, but can't see me managing it just yet. Are you going to have a go at getting cuttings to strike?

It's very popular with South Americans because it dilates the bronchioles and helps deal with altitude sickness... mainly used by those that can't afford to buy Ventolin inhalers.

Hi Louise that would explain why I like it, as my lungs are rooted, it just makes me feel like I have more energy (not heaps) but more than normal. And of course a numb mouth which is also quite cool.

I haven't tried getting cuttings but now it is growing properly I will surely give it a go. I also have high hopes for berries the flowers are twice the size they used to be. I had one berry form last flowering but the plant was to sick and it didn't fill out.

It is just starting another round of flowering, I will use the canna tera flora nutes to see if it helps. It feels good to solve the issues which caused the leaves to yellow and die. The ph was obviously leading to nute deficiencies when it was flowering.

Fingers crossed for a berry merry Christmas.

Thanks Ford I was getting worried there for a while, but it always seems to come back to the basics whether its canna or another, PH and nutes.

Tangwena

Hi Jester, they take a bit of handling I had about a dozen to begin with, when they are young they die so easily, but I think I have it down now, high humidity, acid type of soil, and the canna tera seems to be just right. I cant wait for a succesful flowering, if I could get 5kg of dried leaves.

Well you never know. I might be able to do more than feel energetic and numb in the mouth.

Tangwena

• Upvote 1

Your coca plant looks great. I could easily put one in the backyard. Could put a few together and make a hedge out of them. Good work and thanks for sharing.

Interesting info on different coca plants.

http://cocaseeds.com/seeds.html

http://bcseeds.com/coca-seeds-c-12.html

Some interesting reading I found about a prep for smoking in a mix on another forum.

The fella I told you about had success at smoking a quick crude extract.

He said:

"Put 20 gr of leafs into a cup and enough alcohol to cover them. Add one teaspoon of cooked baking soda (sodium carbonate) and the stir well.

Place the cup in the freezer for 2 hours.

Pour it all through a metallic filter, those for tea, and then into a coffee filter placed inside another cup, squeeze the liquid out of the filter.

Place this 2nd cup that contains the the cocaine oil inside a pot with boiling water so that the alcohol evaporates quickly.

When the oil is 80% evaporated, either:

thrown in 2 joints worth of pot, mix well and let dry it good

(get stoned and cracked up)

or

dry it completely, scrape it all,

pour two tablespoons of water+big pinch of baking soda

and filter it through a coffee filter, leaving the paste inside the filter and discarding the water

Pour more water to wash it. Let dry good.

either way, the effects are quite much like those of smoking crack, though cocaine is just one in a hundred of substances in there..

The joint with the coca oil is quite trippy too. euphoric and warm, a little too stonedy though, cause of the pot.

And then you could continue the process and make pure coca base...

the guy used 60 teabags, after getting the oil, he then took the paste and scrapped it on the cup... he poured like 50 ml of water and 20 ml of a non polar solvent such as benzene (lighter fluid)

Mix the solution well and use a syringe to suck it up in it.

You can see the two little layers, of water on the bottom and naphtha on the top.

Pour off the water and discard it.

Put a solution of 50 ml water and 3 drops of 10% muriatic acid into the syringe .

Mix well.

Pour off water and discard naphtha this time.

Evaporate the water and scrap and collect the remaining dried orange paste.

Dry it completely, scrape it all,

pour two tablespoons of water+big pinch of baking soda

and filter it through a coffee filter, leaving the paste inside the filter and discarding the water.

Pour more water to wash it. Extract water from it and let dry with heat.

Says he got like 3gr of raw paste from 50 gr of leafs. Then those 3 gr could be made into 1 gr of pure cocaine hlc very easily..

Some pics attached...

The monk said he was gonna try it with 400gr and do it perfectly this time

He says he'll continue this by following these steps:

After getting 6 gr of paste from 400 of leaf, pour enough water to dissolve the paste and start adding pinches of baking soda slowly to the solution while mixing. Mix and keep adding slowly till no more changes can be seen.

Place the remaining paste into a little cup with a little alcohol, so that the paste dissolves.

Place in freezer for 2 hrs. Alkaloids precipitate out of the alcohol, filter it all through a coffee filter into a little shallow dish. Evaporate with heat.

Edited by lookinggoodguys
  • Upvote 1