Accuracy of sexing pre flowers on outdoor grow

I always let the undifferentiated plants run as described in clarks marijuana botony, the bible. Most times I find these are males but I can't bring myself to pull until i"m sure. This is a good read.http://books.google.com.au/books?id=_aK7dTNS1qkC&pg=PA4&lpg=PA4&dq=undifferentiated+cannabis+botany&source=bl&ots=A-GjCxa7y4&sig=vverPvFwWGuc1CVu8su4yJsoels&hl=en&sa=X&ei=JHvyUKPjKsadiAfznYHwBA&ved=0CDwQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=undifferentiated%20cannabis%20botany&f=false

I cull most males when i identify a single sexual reproductive organ. The males always have 2 protrusions from the apical node at the beginning of where shoots are expelled from colas that look like a small claw, using a magnifying glass can help identify them even earlier than the human eye can and the females have one single stamen (and later small pistils (or hairs)). The stamen is also an entirely different shape and is bulbous with a singular point pointing upwards ... Males are distinguishable first a lot of the time. I would not want to keep a hermaphroditic specimen with other flowering females so anything that may appear to have both sexual organs is culled. Grow enough to accomodate the numbers of males youre likely to discover when growing canna....

cheers'

Just wanted to post the final results on this.

I had 6 plants do this weird mini branch pre flower thing, of these 2 went male, 3 hermaphrodite (though 1 of these may still be female, can't be sure yet), and 1 pure female.  On this basis I would have to agree that this is still accurate enough to cull out potential males/hermies without too much risk of losing females.  Only difference for me was that the plants that showed male preflowers that didn't turn into branches were 100% males. 

Thanks to everyone for their input