Guest FLOWER
anyone know how to make hash oil

Hey There red dragon,

Have a look at Mission overgrow section under: THC Laboratory: Hashish, oils extraction etc...

FLOWER :D

Edited by FLOWER

Pick all your buds by hand then scrape the hash off your fingers with a knife and make a ball out of it. Then have a ball with it.

Not sure about large quantities. I think you can just soak your buds in hot water and then boil away the water until the oil is left. Best you read up on it incase I'm wrong and the oil evaporates first. ::D:

Still a good way to make hellish good tea though.

Edited by Chong

Guest weepurple

You can make butane hash,

You need an ounce of good quality weed

A platic tub with a filter end at the bottom and a small hole at the top of th tube.

Grind the green and add to filter fit to the end of tub.

You then attach a top to the tube with a small hole in it large enough to fit a butane refill gas can onto.

USE IN WELL VENTILATED AREA.

You then have to place a pyrex bowl under the filter and force two tins of butane through the tube.

The butane will remove all THC crystals from the green and small amber crystals will be formed in the pyrex bowl.

After about 24 hours the butane hash is ready plz wait as there will be a funny taste before this time.

Injoy you have to heat a small blade and touch the amber crystals gently and wipe on ready skins.

The high is amazing and you will probably not want to move fopr a while.

Approx 2 hrs.

weepurple.

I hope this is of some help to you. :D

nah mate, I reckon the "juice" you would get would be mostly water. What you want is the THC glands off the plant (trichomes). When you do a butane extraction, the butane absorbs the THC out of these glands, then when the butane evapourates you're left with almost pure thc honey oil.

weepurple, IMO its not the best idea to use plastic to do butane extraction. You will notice that after a few extractions the plastic will start to corrode. That means you are getting plastic in your oil and smoking it. Copper, stainless steel, or glass are the best materials (and the only materials IMO) to use for butane extraction.

making oil out of water?  don't think so

I've never tried it but whats wrong with the idea? Probably better to freeze rather than boil though.

Try using hotwater to separate the oil from the buds. Oil and water doesn't mix so the oil will float on top. Now stick your bowl of water and oil in the freezer. An hour later and you have a solid layer of oil sitting on top of ice. There you go. Why wouldn't that work?

:D