Garden Shed Grows

solar panels would be a nice little addon... i don't know much about this, or solar panels at all... but, if you were gunna light it (without changing the roof), by putting a few solar panels on top couldnt be a bad idea... might cost a bit, but what doesnt...

its a 'green' way to grow...

Edited by siky

G`day folks

I was in the middle of my winter op [indoors to out] when the landlord tells me I gotta move in 2 weeks!New bigger better house with 2 weeks free rent.Sheet ,had bout 40 seedlings an no time to prep/plant .Well when I check out new home its got a decent sized shed with a Nthly aspect ,bit of contemplating an decided to go with alcinite panels,half filled shed with gear hoarded over years, other half grow op .Settled on bout 20 plants ,suppercropped in sea of green .7 sativas an 12 clones from good hyg seed started in Feb. Managed to get 9 in ground [1male 2 herm] ,these are maturing nicely an showing winter colours of red purple almost black.

Back at the head shed things are starting to get going ! all plants showing pistils an seem to have fin stretch .I have panda lining the walls and plants are up on a shelf made from the panels I cut from roof .So plants are at chest height to max sun exposure ,when I water excess runs off tin into buckets to keep floor dry.Prolly use shade cloth when uv increases no prob at the moment.Couple of leaves burnt in the first few days but no prob since ,the shed seems to be venting itself atm but would be hot in summer ,planning summer hols so no worries ,start again after Chrissy .

Pics to follow when I`ve sussed tech [dumb old fart]

Elmer