Vape Pipe In A Bong

Guest FLOWER

:) Looks good pipey, i might give that a try :)

I see now what you meant by the cone being heated from underneath........does it make smokin less harsh ??

FLOWER :)

G'day guys.

I have been browsing this site for a while and thought I would register and make my first post a community service announcement.

That plumbers tape (teflon tape) is toxic shit when heated!!! :P

Sounds OK in your application Luke but keep it away from the hot bits!

Used to be a gag to stuff a little ball of it in a mates tailor made cigarette as it smokes like shit when burnt, but people have died from it. Right up there with a burning ping pong ball (smoke bomb) for nasty fumes.

Great site with HEAPS of good info, thanks.

:D

Hey luke

mate , you should be able to get any size gromets u need from agung . also yeah not a bad idea putting a crack pipe into a bong . hey pipe you put a cone piece in your crack pipe aswell . Or just heat up the glass . ohhh and pipie did you get the idea from free wheelin .

cheers

jar jar

Edited by Cronic_la_jar_jar