New look at Extreme Q vaporizer 2012

Well boys and girls, here's a new toy worth a look. Being an older lover of the weed, we have had years of enjoyment with the old billy and the occasional joint but with the onset of emphysema we have had to look at alternatives for our buzz. Our weed use has had a more medicinal bent over the last decade to help with a busted lower back and neck problems. We have had surgery on both areas and appreciate the help that the weed gives us with pain management, appetite enhancer and sleeping aid. We researched the available vaporizers and settled on the Arizer Extreme Q model which runs to roughly $240AU delivered. The vap is Canadian but is now available locally from Australian Vaporizers in Queensland. The online ordering and delivery was first class and has been used by a couple of close friends who have been turned on to its usefulness. The Q comes with lots of useful bits and can be used with either whip or bag attachment. Easily adjustable temperature settings and an easy to read digital screen is just magic. The best thing we can say is that it works. I haven't had anything to cough about since starting on the vaporizer and still get all the benefits of our selected strains of medicinal weed. We have also found the flavours are much more tasty without the burning method used in the past. We used to say bong on, now it has to be vap on....

Good luck and stay bent, ITS420

I've probably made a mention or two about it but thought I'd jump in here to give some more credit to the EQ. 

I had the original silver coloured model a while ago and have since started using the quieter black coloured model....which of course is a bit nicer, but really, both are awesome and never had a problem with

the original one being too cumbersome or loud or anything.

I haven't had anything to cough about since starting on the vaporizer

That's actually a bit unusual I thought - was there no coughing initially?

I found with changing over from smoking to vaping that there was a fair bit of coughing on the deeper inhalations, what would happen is I would cough up crap that was already in my lungs.

Emphysema eh?

No such problems myself (just...non smoker, didn't want any) but good on you for moving over to a more sensible method considering your condition. 

I too have noticed that the more medicinal/pain killing effects seem to be present with vaping and eating, though vaping is certainly easier to monitor in usage. 

I've found with vaping you can even get the pain killing/numbing effects prior to even getting much of a buzz at all, it's a really effective delivery system.

Hopefully it'll halt your condition and have your lungs feeling great...I mean I know they say it's degenerative, but I honestly believe that if there's anything that can halt or even start repairing

some types of lung damage, it's vaping. Obviously, not gonna be a cure-all, but I am sure it'll be just about the best thing you can do.

Have you tried vaping any other materials?

I'm sure someone else around here can link it if called for, but I once saw a very interesting chart that listed what different effects for different conditions and types of pain can be achieved through

using different temperatures - this may be something you want to look into if you haven't already.   

Though anyways back to the EQ.

I can not either say too many good things about it.

It's discreet, the staff at arizer are very helpful even with units bought elsewhere, the units look like...not obvious...they are sturdy, VERY easy to use, and the vapour quality is the highest I've ever

experienced after trying 2-3 other cheaper vapes. 

Well worth the price.