what's the use?

Gidday gang,

Have been vaping for a couple of weeks or so now and am starting to get a bit of a pile of leftovers. It really looks and smells like there's nothing left worth a shit amongst it but I may have emptied out some of it before getting full use of it and was wondering if anybody has found another way of extracting any goodness that may be left in it. Otherwise it will just be going into the garden as organic compost for the flowering plants like the roses and gardenias. thanks for any ideas

its420

I've have used vape left-overs in canna cooking, but only as a 'filler' never as the main ingredient.

I'm not too sure it is worth it, but then again... I'm still saving it - same as the screen keif left-overs.

From what I understand different CBD/CBN's (?) are activated at different temps, so not all of the good stuff is used unless you burn it (i.e. cone/bong etc)

-very interested in others opinions on this too

MT

Thanks Mat,

I've been working on information gained that the AROMATICS have 130's flash point, the CBD's and CBN's have flash points in the 180 degree area and the THC is around 212 degree area so have been doing a couple of 'burns' in the 160's and a couple at 213. After this we start getting too smoky and too hot. Oh shit yeah, and the temperatures are in celcius

its420

Thanks Mat,

I've been working on information gained that the AROMATICS have 130's flash point, the CBD's and CBN's have flash points in the 180 degree area and the THC is around 212 degree area so have been doing a couple of 'burns' in the 160's and a couple at 213. After this we start getting too smoky and too hot. Oh shit yeah, and the temperatures are in celcius

its420

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol

i vape from 375f max 390f , benezine (slightly bitter taste)(poison) is produced at 200c..

im not sure my vaped weed would have anything left in it, mine is a dark brown colour, and ive been throwing mine on the garden for almost 3 years..

if anything maybe a butane extraction method might render anything left...but i wouldnt bother..im collecting atm..im going to see if i can grow a seedling in it....just for shits and gigs..lol

vape for life. peace.