Opium Seeds

probably a good idea leaving it alone, there have been deaths and hospitalisations throughout its history here

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2012/11/29/367196_tasmania-news.html

as the article says, its potent stuff and impossible to tell the potency of what you actually have due to weather, growing conditions and maturity of the plant so very easy to make lethal mistakes unless you have the requisite equipment and technical skill.

edit

thanks to Nachays, I had no idea of what was meant by the earlier reference to synthetic, the word always brings to my mind something that is fake/artifiicial

Edited by Eccentric

I wonder if you could make a veg glycerine tincture with opium resin for vaporisation in an ecig?

Chase dragon 2013? lol

The main questions would be, do you need to decarboxylate the poppy resin like you would with hash before making the tincture, and, does the ecig temp for vaping align with the temp required for release of the psychoactives in the opium tincture? If it did there seems no reason it shouldnt work and it would be better than smoking it from a health perspective ;)

I wonder if you could make a veg glycerine tincture with opium resin for vaporisation in an ecig?

Chase dragon 2013? lol

The main questions would be, do you need to decarboxylate the poppy resin like you would with hash before making the tincture, and, does the ecig temp for vaping align with the temp required for release of the psychoactives in the opium tincture? If it did there seems no reason it shouldnt work and it would be better than smoking it from a health perspective ;)

heya Bushy ( he he ) bit of a sorcerer there mate, lost me with all the jargon however they tell me way back when about 1967, that a sorcerers lot was a lot easier and although under a different form of administration could be relevant. They tell me that you could by an over the counter diahorrea medicine from the pharmacy  :sick and after boiling her up on the old silver spoon, would take the residue powder which was a tincture of opium and administer it. They tell me that in equivalent value you would expect to pay around $200 - 250 in todays current underground market. Don't know whether it is around today at all though, maybe worth a google just to have a geez!

They also tell me that in the 70's when this source was discovered and banned that the resourceful sorcerer would then go to the pharmacy and purchase an over the counter medicine by the name of Phensydyl which was a cough medicine just full of Codeine and Ephidrine, this was administered a different way again by drinking   :bleh: 

Not as good as the Paragoric of course but a different effect. Don't know if you could boil this one up but they tell me if you drank a whole bottle you wouldn't know if you were Arthur or Martha trippin' out stoned to the bone but almost pissin, yourself with excitement and creaming the tweeds at the same time. I don't know if it is still around either!

Ah yes a sorcerers lot was a lot easier way back when, but of course I only know cause I read it in a book  ;) 

Edited by sharpie

Hi Sharpie, wow nobody's ever called me a sorcerer before! Mate i like the thought of being called a sorcerer, its so harry potter! From now on i will henceforth think of myself as a bit of a sorcerer :) :) :)

Unfortunately i am just a poor mans sorcerer and will need to consult another, slightly more pharmaceutically minded, sorcerer buddy of mine for re reading what you wrote, but sounds interesting mate, thanks for the info :)

To tell the truth my very limited sorcery is wrought with plaigiurism. All praise is due to Ye Grande Wizardess of Exquisite Saucery, the amazing badkittysmiles...

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more-24.html#post11628262

I truly believe that new technology will once again ease the burden of a lot of sorcerers lol

Btw, what book was that? Id like to read it...