started soaking a selection of auto flowering plants to create some seed stock for myself and my family . I only found out about these "autoflowering" plants i think 2yrs ago when i started growing again and ever since been totally amazed and impressed by these super fun plants (my opinon). The selection of autos i have soaked to hopefully to not only cross but breed some personal seed stock are as follows

feminised;

grassomatics auto ak, and maxi gom

dna genetics 60day wonder

regular;

auto ak47

nyld auto

Along with these 2 regular autos i have another 2 reg auto strains gifted to me buy a friend whom i am awaiting approval from to use in my documentation in this diary before posting

mr professor shrooms!!!! i am totally impressed with the 60 day auto by dna genetics the last 4 of them i grew were all very well structured plants, out the 4 i had 3 differant phenos types though. I tell you but shrooms, its a very strong smoke though for an auto ( my opinon only! , comparing to some other strains of autos ive grown )and when in flower had an amazingly potent stench to them.I lookimg forward to crossing her thats for sure ,thanks for the kind words at the start of this project ,and wisdom in the early days brah !!!! may even need to call on you again and no doubt the buzzokingman!! through this little project but we will see .

wellcome skills not seen you round !! but welcome , ak47 a nice bud if grown the right way? whats the right way ? everyone has there own way!!!! but in saying that skills ill be giving my best shot with the limited auto knowledge i have . Perhaps u have some experience with this strain u wish to share , or even a diary for all to gain your experience in growing this ak47 the right way ! Again thanks for the well wishes skills

the buzzking !!! thanks bud well now i can proudly say that the other two regular auto flowering strains are as follows , buzzo bread ak 47/ nyld f2 and gentix seeds buzzo bred super auto which of these super autos i have tried to crack previously but out of 6 none of them cracked . I have now have been passed on a secret for stubborn seeds that wont crack so ill lets the first ones go feather style then if they dont crack ill try the technique passed onto to me

buzzo yes get into them 60 day autos by dna genetics i tell you from smoking them theyll put you on your ass !!! get into them and show us what they can do in your hands brah !!!!

ok first week, and off too a not that bad of a start. Allthough i didnt time my work commitments real well with the seed cracking , it got in between me and my green thumb ! .With some of the seeds poking there root out i planted the ones that cracked before i left to go interstate, 3 days later on rearrival to my slice of paradise most of the others had cracked so out came the green thumb again and they too went into coco disks also.

post-45545-0-87768300-1348300249_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-81869000-1348300307_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-54917600-1348300367_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-14880500-1348300429_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-86605000-1348300483_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-82458400-1348300543_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-81554100-1348300618_thumb.jpg

first week day7 , as i have to skip away this week again ive transplanted from coco disks into pots ones that will pull through ( prob a little earlier than i usually would ) to prevent them stretching to quick in the coco disks . The remaining others will stay in coco disks until i get back next week , and all will live in my $100 , 7 beer greenhouse that i built ( i did a D.I.Y. on this when i made it, type into search engine if u wanna check it out )

NO nutrients as yet!!!! no way in hell !!! just tank water and bloody not much at that

post-45545-0-13276000-1348300954_thumb.jpg

post-45545-0-09706800-1348301011_thumb.jpg

hi pf , all the best for a big harvest of seeds , wish i could get some pollen , im growing a couple of them ak-47 from G-NETIX seeds , nice quick growing buds :yahoo:acually i even took 2 cuttings off the ak there just starting to get going now , only try'd it to see what would hapen ,

you'rs going under lights or starting to grow the big one in the sky :sun: ?

Edited by smashed1