Weeds ep teaches how to press a pill

Good tv show that one. Haven't seen alot of episodes. I think cannabis is becoming ever more popular in America, with the increase in medical marijuana dispensaries and amendmants in the laws. There are alot of mum and pop operations just like the ones highlighted in this TV show that operate in similar fashion.

Anyhow, might have to download a few episodes and when I get the time watch them.

:)

Was going to start a new thread but may as well do this here;

What do you thingk a good Milf Weed should do for you?

IF you grew her and smoked her. What nik is that gunna leave you in... smokin report.

Have to spend some time thinking about that one.

For one thing a "Milf Weed" would have to be an intense sativa high which is unlikely to have been experienced by the younger generation of smokers (myself included).

Naycha :peace:

Have to spend some time thinking about that one.

For one thing a "Milf Weed" would have to be an intense sativa high which is unlikely to have been experienced by the younger generation of smokers (myself included).

Naycha :peace:

So a bit of Acapulco gold. (The original), with a side order of G13, Yeah. It's nice when they are sweet. So Bubblegum spiced up with some candy apple OG.

Mmmmilf