How To Evade Drug Dogs

nah they don't get em addicted to drugs they train on a reward system. I reckon it would be pretty easy to train a dog to be a sniffer dog. Teach your dog to bring you a package you leave in the corner of the room by giving him a treat every time, then make four packages, one with pot and three without, and only give the dog a treat when they bring back the package with the pot in it. I wish I had a dog to try this myself.... :thumbsup: Edited by pipeman

The quickest and most efficient way to train any dog is with positive reinforcement. German Sheppards or Alsatians are the best choice for police dogs because they learn quickly, they're a good sized dog and extremely loyal... that's the thing hey... police dogs are cops... they may not get a huge say in the matter but they get rewarded well for doing what they do.

Hurting or even killing a K9 cop will be seen in the same light as shooting the cops partner.

Police dogs also are not just trained to smell the drugs, they can sense changes in body language, fear and body temperature

>> if you really wanna know what a police dog is trained to do... or wanna see what reaction he'll get from living in a house full of weed, you can purchase retired police dogs from the police themselves...

I'd have to check on this as i'm not sure if only cops can buy them... but my friend's husband is a cop... he got a dobermann who was an ex cop dog... :xcited: and would you feel safe walking up to the coppers and asking em if they have any retired police dogs for sale??

coffee would be the way to go in disguising the smell... also citronella :rolleyes::

yeh that's about all i can think of atm.

Peace :thumbsup:

Pebbz

Merrkat's post about the ferry in BC is the same thinking I used to apply.

I lived in the sticks, and when I was sure the gear was dried properly put it in the bush bank. Dug a nice deep hole, put a wooden board over the hole but so a couple inches of soil could be backfilled over it, put the gear in 5 gallon drums with those good seals like we use for bubbler buckets. Still a good idea when the heart isn't beating so hard, and it's been down in the ground a while (week or so), to dig it up and just check it hasn't miraculously become damp again..

But I was aware dogs were supposed to be able to smell not only pot, but "holes" "stale air" or some nonsense. Not too sure if that's right, but a giuy who was amember here who worked with dogs in the army reckons good dog handlers watch their dogs for even the feintest pause, and so even if it doesn't alert to drugs as such, they might pause and sniff a "difference" to the ground. So maybe they couldn't smell the pot , but they noticed somthing odd, just for a second, (sounds a bit wild to me, but I don't know).

As for training them, this ex member said they did it the way pipeman mentioned. Just reward and play. That was for explsives etc, I suppose it's all the same.

Anyway, the upshot is I used to take all the leaf from the plants and grind it up and spread it everywhere, over the spot where the holes were, in the sheds, in the house, everywhere. every time I harvested anything, I ground the leaf up and spread it al over the place. My plan was simply instead of trying to hise the smell of a wack of grass (which I have never come close to figuring out an effective way), just make everything smell like dope. The leaf goes dry quick, heads always smell rich, so it's something you'd have to keep up and even then???

Wish I could say if it worked, but I never had any dogs put to the test thank goodness, but still, I reckon it's something to consider, ...maybe.. I mean trying to hide the smell of large amounts of pot (even a few oz)..reminds me of when I was a kid in Nth NSW, a mate got paid to drive a car to Brissy. When I asked how he would hide it/stop the smell, everone just laughed..

cheers

rob

I've always heard pepper as well, but I have a funny story...

I once worked in a warehouse driving a forklift, and the company would often ask the police to bring the dogs into the parking lot to check all our cars. Well one night one of the dogs went wild over the car of the most straight laced guy there! They came inside and paged him to go and open up his car for the police. The dog tore into his car as he watched horrified and helpless wondering if he was being set up. The dog was centered on the underneath of the drivers seat...and after investigation by the "human" officer, it was found that the dog had been after a cupcake wrapper!

So... pepper and sweets under the seat! GG

Secondly i have been with females that have placed an 8ball of speed and mj up there vagina and passed the sniffer dogs without being detected.

me too...even a few weekends ago. But they loved me just cause I had handled it an hour ago. Full strip for me...and didn't even talk to my missus who was busy patting the bloody dog with distribution amounts up her special spot. Hahahahah!!!!!!!

And IMHO & experience...you cannot beet the dogs 100% of the time. You can confuse them, and slow them down but a good dog will go to the strongest scent of MJ which is usually your grow room, or stash. striking or injuring a police dog will result in the same charges as striking or injuring a human police officer - 30days straight up minimum.

Dogs don't understand that what they are doing is terrible for some people (you & me) while it seems to please their handlers so much.

They don't understand that we don't all play to the same rules, and they don't get a choice what they are trained to detect so they are a pawn in the war.

I have had success with the coffee stash and success with cementing my stash in a brick in a row of similar bricks. The dog picked up the scent but they did not break the bricks apart and deduced there must have been something there recently.

I've had the toilet fail and hiding stuff in door jambs.

IMO the best spot for carrying your stash is in a empty cig packet that can be easily left on a seat or ditched before the dog gets near you. Cigs are used by all sorts of people and you hae a good chance of reclaiming your stuff later as most people don't go searching through crushed cig packets on the ground.

Jimbo :thumbsup:

thy are not gonna stop 4 food in ur pocket or u girls frends underwear because thy are very well trained dogs plus thy are probly trained not to accsept food from strangers.

I don't recall mentioning that my girlfriend was wearing underwear...?

And I don't know whether to be offended or turned on that you would call them 'food'. :peace:

Jimbo :peace:

Just keep your eyes out for them, if you see them coming down the street then cross over; and don't loiter around, if you are carrying pot then just go from A to B and don't hang about.

Try to avoid the train stations where they tend to often be, such as the country train platform at Central, although they don't go there as much as they used to, and also Kings Cross.

If you are travelling with it on the train then fold it inside a newspaper and stuff the newspaper down the side of the seat.

If it is a larger amount then carry in a plastic shopping bag and sit behind an old lady and push the bag under her seat.

And watch she doesn't absentmindedly take off with it.

Also don't forget to take it with you when you get off the train; I left 3 quarters on the train once.

The train cleaners probably had a pleasant shift that night.

creature of the forest