How To Evade Drug Dogs

I've been looking for something on how to fuck up sniffer dogs and haven't found a thread so I'm starting one. I know how dogs are trained to do this and have thought about teaching a dog of my own. You just play hide and seek with his food bowl. Keep some pungent dope near the bowl and he'll associate pot with food. Then take away the food gradually by reducing it each day and reward him each time he finds the bowl. Do it quick. A treat out of your pocket. Then feed him. Thats how cops probably still teach their drug dogs. I thought I might try it out and go camping. See what my dog could find for me. But then I decided not to be a total cunt and rip off other peoples stashes.

I've heard that pepper works to discourage muts getting close to your batch. Is there any other way?

keep fresh mince or cheerios in your pockets, and when the dog starts sniffing and growling at your pocket, feed it some. when cop asks why, say to feed stray dogs.

The guarenteed method is getting your missus to chuck them bags in her undies and when the dog sniffs she just say she must be bleeding heavy or sumthing to that effect, no cop wants to know if that true or not.

cayenne pepper is supposedbly some good shit.

for dogs and house raids i believe the dogs can only smell to about human head height, so keep that dope in the roof and you should be right, maybe that just grower myth though.

best bet is not to carry dope around.

if its a must then how about some internal smuggling. Id use them little balls you get in kinder suprise, fill em with hash oil then swallow 10 or 15 or so. need to be well lubricated im sure. then use laxatives to get em out. If one opens inside sit back and be extremely stoned for a while.

do the right thing and you wont have `em on your property....besides that, use a non-permeable substance to stook your pot. heaps of gladwrap works.cayenne pepper will slow them down, but it can fuck `em up. remember, the dogs dont join the police force...

JAIKAI

Yeah, I must agree with Jaikai here, it's not like there are prohibitionist dogs.

The way ahead I think would be a] do your darndest never to get into a situation where you'll have to deal with a sniffer dog and b] keep any weed in airtight containers. Vacuum flasks are an excellent container to place already tightly wrapped buds, and this provides a total seal.

for dogs and house raids i believe the dogs can only smell to about human head height, so keep that dope in the roof and you should be right, maybe that just grower myth though.

Yeah, I think it is mate. Dogs can smell 10,000 times more accurately and finely than we can, and they can discern scents months old. If you were to unwrap a dogs nostril surface area for scent, and compare it to a humans, you'd see the dogs about the size of a handkercheif, and the humans about the size of a postage stamp. :D

They also have infra-red temperature sensitive sensors on their noses too, and have even been known to be able to smell cancers within human bodies. So I doubt that a little thing like hiding your pot upstairs would do much. :D