• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

How To Evade Drug Dogs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

RobbieGanjaSeed

RobbieGanjaSeed

Remembered Forever RIP

• RIP
  • 1340 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing grass, Growing Vegetables, Growing Flowers......
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Carry a stun gun. You see the cops getting close, you hit the copper, and set the dog free. Imagine, a perfectly good animal being forced into service as a narc...

rob
We lost Robbie at the age of 43 on the 9th of August 2008, after many years of suffering from chronic back pain & motor neuron disease.
Robbie is survived by his Wife & five children who along with anyone that knew him will forever remember & greatly miss him.
May you rest in peace Robbie & we'll see ya when we see ya mate.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
i have a female dog which is toilet trained to go to the toilet in the bathroom (no litter just wherever it wants)
keep the shit in your bathroom (in there draws somwhere) you can flush it easy and if you had the salt and the female dog smell i think you would be quite safe??

when i say keep the shit in the bathroom i mean the buds

Edited by ALLAHU AKBAR, 15 June 2008 - 09:43 PM.

ekul

ekul

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I didn't read all the posts cause i've just nicked in to check emails ect. I have a friend who sells pot and what he does is chucks a few buds in a vodka bottle and lets it sit for a few days. Then he chucks this in a spray bottle and sprays it everywhere. He's been raided tqice now and on the second raid they hada dog cause they didn't find anything the first time but knew he was up to something, there is a light smell of dope in his house lol. The dog couldn't find anything because he has been spraying dope around from his stash every week for about 2 years, he also reseals his stash in foodsaver bags, wipes it down with isopropyl alcohol and then seals again. It takes him 2 minutes but after its sealed it doesn't smell at all. The foodsaver costs $220 for a big one (good for pounds) and the little one is $170 (i think, never bought a little one) They are a really good investment because they seal perfectly. I hid a pound like this in the washing mashine and my stoner flatmate did a load, i was freaking out that i'd lose a whole pound but it was fine. Oven bags work too but because they aren't COMPLETELY sealed a dog can still smell it, humans would be hardpressed to though... and most times in a raid it will only be the cops, not the dogs.
Also, having easy to hide but tricky to find stash spots are the go because if its easy to hide than you will keep practicing safe rather than getting lazy. Obscure stash spots are good too. I used to hide my pot up away from my house at the beach. I dug a hole high up at the beach and buried a brew tank down there, then put a piece of board on top so that it was easier to screw the lid off. That spot was excellent cause i could go to the beach and go pick up a few handfuls when i needed but i didnt look suss at all, just going to the beach. Although i had a mate who was doing this near the river mouth and when we had the floods his barrel floated out to sea, i spose some sailor/mermaid was smiling that day.

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

IAMTHEMANOHYEAH

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
Oven bags work well a mate put some food in one and through it to his dog and it didnt give a fuck about it

jaikai

jaikai

2012 internet sensation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I got an extra downpipe coming off me guttering going to me water tanks under the house... :whistle:

...Least that`s what it looks like...

JAIKAI
DISCLAIMER: If you find a post or a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

RIP R.G.S. 1965-2008.

Naycha on Scientologists:
6:08 am [Naycha] : they really wanted to give me a free book that I had to pay for
6:09 am [Naycha] : it's like they were pissed off that I wasn't fucking stupid

Gold

tolly

tolly

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
I remember when the olympics were about to start in sydney and the city beefed up its police numbers. The pigs were absolutely everywhere. Anyway Im on the xpt train on my way back from nimbin. Id bought 2 pound and had one bag with my personal stuff and a backpack with just reefer. Well I got off at central and looked up the platform only to see 5 cops with 2 german shepards. Fuck!!! My first thought was sniffer dogs and to jump back in the train and leave the backpack and just right it off. Then I remember the one time Id seen sniffer dogs at a festival and they were labrador types. To hell with it Im gonna run the gauntlet. To this day my heart has never beated so hard as it did when I walked past those jacks. I was maybe 5 metres from them and the dogs didnt even so much as bark. I never used public transport while carrying again after that scare ^_^

shirt

shirt

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
Were they drug or explosive dogs?

tolly

tolly

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
[quote name='shirt' timestamp='1286885019' post='278901']
Were they drug or explosive dogs?

I know they were not drug dogs cause I got about 5 metres from them and my gear was pretty smelly. I always just assumed they were attack dogs as they were german sheperds. But yeah given it was the time of the olympics they could have had them there to sniff out explosives... fucked if I know, close call though :scratchin:

Diceman

Diceman

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
If you have small amounts, wrap it up in rice paper (it's in the asian food section at woolies) and have it ready to eat at a seconds notice.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.