How To Evade Drug Dogs

i have a female dog which is toilet trained to go to the toilet in the bathroom (no litter just wherever it wants)

keep the shit in your bathroom (in there draws somwhere) you can flush it easy and if you had the salt and the female dog smell i think you would be quite safe??

when i say keep the shit in the bathroom i mean the buds

Edited by ALLAHU AKBAR

I didn't read all the posts cause i've just nicked in to check emails ect. I have a friend who sells pot and what he does is chucks a few buds in a vodka bottle and lets it sit for a few days. Then he chucks this in a spray bottle and sprays it everywhere. He's been raided tqice now and on the second raid they hada dog cause they didn't find anything the first time but knew he was up to something, there is a light smell of dope in his house lol. The dog couldn't find anything because he has been spraying dope around from his stash every week for about 2 years, he also reseals his stash in foodsaver bags, wipes it down with isopropyl alcohol and then seals again. It takes him 2 minutes but after its sealed it doesn't smell at all. The foodsaver costs $220 for a big one (good for pounds) and the little one is $170 (i think, never bought a little one) They are a really good investment because they seal perfectly. I hid a pound like this in the washing mashine and my stoner flatmate did a load, i was freaking out that i'd lose a whole pound but it was fine. Oven bags work too but because they aren't COMPLETELY sealed a dog can still smell it, humans would be hardpressed to though... and most times in a raid it will only be the cops, not the dogs.

Also, having easy to hide but tricky to find stash spots are the go because if its easy to hide than you will keep practicing safe rather than getting lazy. Obscure stash spots are good too. I used to hide my pot up away from my house at the beach. I dug a hole high up at the beach and buried a brew tank down there, then put a piece of board on top so that it was easier to screw the lid off. That spot was excellent cause i could go to the beach and go pick up a few handfuls when i needed but i didnt look suss at all, just going to the beach. Although i had a mate who was doing this near the river mouth and when we had the floods his barrel floated out to sea, i spose some sailor/mermaid was smiling that day.

I remember when the olympics were about to start in sydney and the city beefed up its police numbers. The pigs were absolutely everywhere. Anyway Im on the xpt train on my way back from nimbin. Id bought 2 pound and had one bag with my personal stuff and a backpack with just reefer. Well I got off at central and looked up the platform only to see 5 cops with 2 german shepards. Fuck!!! My first thought was sniffer dogs and to jump back in the train and leave the backpack and just right it off. Then I remember the one time Id seen sniffer dogs at a festival and they were labrador types. To hell with it Im gonna run the gauntlet. To this day my heart has never beated so hard as it did when I walked past those jacks. I was maybe 5 metres from them and the dogs didnt even so much as bark. I never used public transport while carrying again after that scare ^_^

Were they drug or explosive dogs?

I know they were not drug dogs cause I got about 5 metres from them and my gear was pretty smelly. I always just assumed they were attack dogs as they were german sheperds. But yeah given it was the time of the olympics they could have had them there to sniff out explosives... fucked if I know, close call though :scratchin:

Sorry to dig up an old thread.... I just discovered this site.

Since the whole darknet thing started, concealment from sniffer dogs has become common practice.

You know the plasticy foil that Nobby’s nuts come in?? That’s called a moisture barrier bag or MBB for short. All sorts of perishables come packed in this stuff and it can also be sourced by the roll or sheet.

If your drugs are sealed in this material (double seal using an impulse sealer or ya missus hair straightener), then put in the dishwasher or wipes down with isopropyl, it will be undetectable to the dogs for 2 weeks plus.

I tested this method myself at a music fest down in Melbourne. I had a couple of stinky prerolled joints and a couple of other goodies sealed up in this stuff and stuck in my dacks and was targeted by the dogs at the festival gate.... That mutt sniffed me right in the graham gooch and gave no reaction.

Apologies if this had been covered previously.

Great bunch of contributors here, I think I’ll stick around. .... currently nursing a rootbound outdoor Sativa through the final stages of flowering, with a skunk 1 auto snapping at its heels..... First grow in 10 years and I’m loving it.

Cheers.