Tommy Chong Petition.

As much as we like to think we are friends with everyone else sharing the pacific rim the fact is we all look out for number one above all else. Without the US looking over their shoulders a whole bunch of nations would find the prospect of invading neighbours too tempting. China would take back Taiwan. India would nuke Pakistan. North Korea would storm through South Korea. Indonesia would reinvade East Timor (among others).

That's just our neighbourhood! :D

As much as we'd like to believe humans are inherently good and trust in our fellow man can solve all earthly problems it just ain't true. We are by nature greedy warmongering killing machines. We might seem civilised but so does a domesticated cat until it sees easy prey.

I reckon what they've done to Chong is disgusting and is one of the greatest injustices since the prohibition of pot itself. How could you jail a man so pure and nice, never harm a soul (i kno it's the same case with lotsa ppl but).

I tried to goto the petition page, but it came up with an onlineCalculator site, what's the go?

Free Chong. Fuck America ya'll!!

the american gov subsidises its wheat farmers who cannot farm to make a living(would you worry about farming when your basically paid not to grow).then the chicago board of trade tells the rest of the countries including us what price we will sell our wheat(amongst other crops)to them or basically we will get a trade sanction put on us.my prob is we grew the wheat so buy it at our price or fucking starve.

but i know yanks who irespect very much.the american goverment creates the hatred for americans,not american citizens.same as the government in most countries creates racism by having two sets of rules.

MONOPOLY

Edited by indooraussie