Beware the facebook!

Rule number 1: Never take a good photo when you go into a cop shop. why? Because your not the one taking the photo.

Rule number 2: Set your facebook to private.. never put up a portrait photo and make sure those people who you care about (ie those on your facebook friends list are the only ones that have access to your photos). It's like taking a bunch of photos and giving them to people you don't know or like.

Rule number 3: Don't go into a cop shop unless you do so with pre-eminated judgement or are required to do so and don't use facebook if you can avoid it.

Edited by Anthesis

All this trolling drama at the moment with Farrah and that bird from who wants to be a supermodel - if you use these tools to build your image you should expect people out there to try and take you down a peg and if it gets too much then turn of twitter, don't huff and puff to the prime minister. Without knowing the man at all I can imagine Robbie Farrah to be a genuine prick in person and likely an alpha bully back at school.

*premeditated

Don't communicate openly on facebook regarding cannabis.

Don't engage in any communication for the record that pertains to illegal activity of any sorts on facebook or online, particularily when it can be traced back to your location or user profile (IP address etc).

The police can trace any online communication of any sorts. Just like police can bug your phone. They can bug your facebook, your email, your skype and your Msn messanger.

They can also extract the content on your hard drive, by allowing you to click on something as simple as a link to grow pictures.

They can put GPS tracking devices in your vehicle, they can put listening devices in your homes.

Don't give the police a reason to arrest you. Don't engage in illegal activity unless your prepared to do time. The police are a powerful organisation and they have the capacity to follow you around 24/7, whilst bugging any sort of communication you engage in, facebook has to one of the worst examples of personal privacy I have ever come across.

Hey allo,

Not sure the police force .... with budget cuts and a miniscule budget .... has the funding necessary to aimlessly chase around rather minor suspects deemed suspicious ...... australia would be more than screwed financially if they spent $$$ in this manner .....

I recently joined the forums. I'm currently in the process of researching the cannabis laws in my state.

I disagree entirely with you. To me it seams obvious that the police are on these forums. Even posting topics under false usernames.

It would not be advisable to use these forums without a Proxy IP cloak. When in the business of creating threads in relation to growing or smoking cannabis.

Take care people, I would not put any trust into what people claim to be accurate.

I agree entirely with Allotropy

If you don't have something to hide, then there is no reason to use the forums openly or cloak your IP address.

• Downvote 1