hey silver sun you can grow non autos with rent inspection at evey 3 months flower a week before they come or as soon as the leave most indica / sativia go 9 weeks to 10 weeks 2 weeks dry just in time for the next rent inspection im goin to have a play with autos just got to figure ot when iv got more beans to play with yet :bongon:

Well even though I have a couple of auto fem seed freebies.....

I still decided to order a handful, for summertime....

I figure a stealth grow is way more stealth, if its out 'in the open' for less time.

I have seen regular/feminised sativa/indica strains grow outdoors from 3 - 5 months or more.

If I can put them out there for 2 months or less, that has got to be making my chances higher for stealth.

It also has to make my chances a lot, lot lower for getting busted/ripped.

My auto-beans have arrived so it is now safe to say I have recieved them and hidden them too.

Where to go with this story now......? I dunno. lol. just felt like sharing. thats all.

the.weed.fisherman

found it :)

Autos are a great first plant to grow as they dont need manipulated light to trigger the flower stage as that is triggered by the age of the plant, for a lot of people having to set up timers and changing the lighting schedual can be pretty dunting, another reason is because you are not changing and manipulting the lighting schedual there is no real spike in your power usage relating to your light usuage.

They come in many sizes but the average plant can fit just about anywhere you have 1 meter of space, the feeding schedual on most autos is also very light so you are saving money and nutes not having to feed greedy pig strains, most are 8 - 10 weeks but the newer more sativa type autos and go from 16 - 20 weeks these are obviously what people are refering to when they use the term "super auto" and obviously get alot bigger than an average auto plant.

as already stated people with a short growing season need there plants in and out as soon as possible to avoid mold,rippers and copper choppers, this is where autos shine as people using them way are done ready and dusted b4 other growers are only just starting to harvest.

there are many many other reasons as to why people choose autos over reg plants... some people just like an early harvest while they wait for the reg plant to finish.

and those that dought autos are any good only need to check buzzo's creation... his auto is a very very good example of what autos can do... i keep asking my self i wonder what his creation would do in a DWC setup... it would be mind blowing..

Edited by shroomyshroom

glad to hear is silversun :)

I am a breeder... and use that term losely lol ;) of semi light sensative strains and auto strains... but my true passion is full auto strains

i think i am the only one working with a OMS sativa in the cross... its still in the beta stage and there is even a pheno that smells like a fresh cup of coffee mmmmm yummy :)