Just sitting back having a couple and thinking about ordering some auto seeds,any suggestions on the subject are more than welcome,wondering about the whole 8 week from seed claim,yields of course and just anyones general experiences with auto's,cheers

KK

Himalayan Blue Diesel is one of the better autos on the market atm... it will produce well in soil, coco and will grow to a monster in DWC

any auto in DWC grows like a plant on steroids... if you are looking for the bigger yielding ones look for ones that are classified as super autos.. these are the autos that have more sativa in the genetics which cause the plant to flower at a later stage than the more indica ones.

there is a forum people can go to that will answer all your questions with autos and you can see what is possible with them.. i wont post it here as i think its rude to advertise other forums on here

Himalayan Blue Diesel is one of the better autos on the market atm... it will produce well in soil, coco and will grow to a monster in DWC

any auto in DWC grows like a plant on steroids... if you are looking for the bigger yielding ones look for ones that are classified as super autos.. these are the autos that have more sativa in the genetics which cause the plant to flower at a later stage than the more indica ones.

there is a forum people can go to that will answer all your questions with autos and you can see what is possible with them.. i wont post it here as i think its rude to advertise other forums on here

Thanks for the info Shroomy,I'll look into the HBD,cheers

KK

Edited by kushking

Just sitting back having a couple and thinking about ordering some auto seeds,any suggestions on the subject are more than welcome, cheers

KK

Well I think they are for lazy growers who like to believe they are getting something for nothing.

If cracking a seed, vegging for 6 weeks then flowering for 8 is too long to wait for double? triple? the amount you'd get from a Low Ryder (that name always cracks me up) then I dunno what your really expecting to accomplish and would suggest your better off honing your skills with real cannabis, not a muddy ruderalis hybrid :)

Also normal cannabis can be revegged whereas autos?... well, good luck with that.

Hey that's my 2 cents :hooked:

:bongon:

• Upvote 1

Well I think they are for lazy growers who like to believe they are getting something for nothing.

If cracking a seed, vegging for 6 weeks then flowering for 8 is too long to wait for double? triple? the amount you'd get from a Low Ryder (that name always cracks me up) then I dunno what your really expecting to accomplish and would suggest your better off honing your skills with real cannabis, not a muddy ruderalis hybrid :)

Also normal cannabis can be revegged whereas autos?... well, good luck with that.

Hey that's my 2 cents :hooked:

:bongon:

lol "not a muddy ruderalis hybrid" harsh but maybe fair? I know nothing about autos so im not going to touch this one hahaha thanks for your input though Bufo cheers mate

KK