Why do police jump on weed dealers in my area but leave the evil powde

Because in many cases they forget or don't care that cannabis is a herb and not a cut back grass left out in the shed as Hay

They are too busy insulting good people and playing the governments dirty drug game and arresting people who don't need to be arrested.

Why does cannabis remain illegal.. when cigarettes are sold at nearly every corner store in Australia??

liqour is purchased from a bottle shop and advertised openly everwhere

It is scientifically clear that it is a medicine and safer then alcohol and tabacco

Why one must ask :skysearch: I am still aware of all reasons, but don't see how that stance can be justified in todays modern and scientifically aware society.

Edited by Anthesis

cops can't be genetically related to pigs. pigs are usefull and smelly, they have an orgasm that lasts for thirty minutes. so how could a cop be related to a pig? cops are just smelly.

and as for apprentice tradies earning a shit wage, i will argue that. my sister inlaw worked for a big electrical contractor in melb, she did the wages. at the height of the building boom, before the gfc hit us. some apprentice wages she was making up, after all the bullshit allowances they get, plus overtime, they would be taking home between $500 to $1000 per week in their pocket. 2nd year.

i was paying my first year apprentice (refrigeration industry) $300 a week because he was a good hard worker (most of the time) plus a car to use privately. which has to be worth minimum $200 per week.

• Upvote 1

the filth trash good peoples lives on a daily basis and they enjoy it

an its not just the wage they get its the kickbacks and graft they collect that sweeten thier game

seeing as youre a cop-sympathiser Dizzy T why not set up a support group for them ... ;)

:peace:

• Upvote 1

the filth trash good peoples lives on a daily basis and they enjoy it

an its not just the wage they get its the kickbacks and graft they collect that sweeten thier game

seeing as youre a cop-sympathiser Dizzy T why not set up a support group for them ... ;)

:peace:

That's the thing about common sence. It aint real common these days lol

Can't read mate?

I already stated that i don't particularly like them. They are a neccessary evil. Who's the first people ya gonna call if ya car gets stolen or your house gets burgled or ya kid get's taken?? The cops you dumbarse lol

Dizzy

• Upvote 1

I agree that pot dealers are easy targets...

... but cops don't get shitty wages in Australia.

Where else in Aus can you do less than a year's training and make over 50K in your first year of work?

Eg.

SA Police $55,229

ACT Policing $53,294

NSW Police $59,000

These are base rates for graduating officers, shift allowances and penalties add around 20% to the salary package.

Well you could always grow buds and earn way more than 50k........