what's the best movie to be stoned too

If you have the time, and the product to stay stoned thru it, the movie IT is the best way to go. That clown turns unbelievably hilarious right from the get go and just keeps getting better. Problem is it's over 3 hours long so would take a bit of dedication. Let me know if anyone else enjoys it.

Limitless

I watched it twice. Anyone else enjoyed it?

It was a great concept, but they kinda fucked it towards the end with that retarded Russian loan shark (or whoever he was suppose to be).

Still have to see Enter The Void. I know from the trailer it'll be a splendid experience, though.

Most recently, The Tree Of Life gave me something of a spiritual experience last year. So amazing.

2001 is another. Blade Runner. Generally any good, thought-provoking science fiction, really.

Oh, and the End of Evangelion. Quite trippy.