what's the best movie to be stoned too

Yup I'll second that 'waking life' is great. Although stoned i found it way to deep and found myself feeling dizy most of the time.. Definately one of the trippier movies/doco's (whatever u wanna call it) ive seen...

I dont know if it has been mentioned and not sure if it is strictly a stoner flick but......

A Scanner Darkley.. Id have to say its one of the best drug movies i think i have seen, it is trippy as, very drug related, cartoon (but real at the same time) with big name actors (Keanu Reeves, Robert Downey Jn(of course) Woody Harrelson, Winona Ryder) and is a very deep movie IMO with alot of references to the way our world actually works..

If you havent seen it watch it!!!!!!!!!..

Peace

JAS

Oh just thought id also mention... Waking life is actually a "digitally enhanced American live-action rotoscoped film" "The entire film was shot using digital video and then a team of artists using computers drew stylized lines and colors over each frame."

WIKI

It is the exact same way they shot a scanner darkley, shot real people in real life and made them digital animations/cartoons...

Cool right??

Peace

"Land of the Lost" (2009) is funny when stoned, don't watch a trailer, the less you know about it the more you will enjoy it.

"We are the strange" is a pretty weird movie- very funny and trippy- but it is slow at points, it doesn't actually have what you would call a plot.

I don't just watch stoner movies, anything with the right atmosphere and quality will do.

PS: Land of the lost has a couple of marijuana and simular drug references in it!

Edited by cybergenesis