Bongons Bit Of Everything

That looks great Bongon, cheers for sharing. I've got 1 Chilli plant and that's about it lol

Naycha :peace:

Sweet Bong-on , mine just got a top up of bits and pieces, need some poop for it now ready for august if needed. I only got 2 chilis going and some Tyme....been a bit slack outside. lol. Looks great man. PPPPPP =) . peace. Nibbler.

Looks Great Bongon. Definitely interested, I love veggie gardens... wish peanuts would grow down here.

Atm all I have is some pak choy (nowhere near as nice as yours, but about the same age lol ), broccoli and peas. Need to pull finger out and plant some root veggies.

thanks for replies guys& gal.. havent really grown hot chillies or peanuts before so its a bit new to me..yeah, get the finger out lou and get em planted.. lol

here's a pic of 4 chillies and some peanuts..

post-1074-0-20231900-1338804829_thumb.jpg

Edited by bongonaussie

hey thanks for calling in Devil, kat, ozzy and frank..

trying to get a real variety going..

Mrs loves cooking soups and stews etc so we are trying a bit of everything..

:shok: well ill be buggered! thats a very extensive garden in a month Bongon ... ya know that sorta garden takes ages down here and then the wabbitts get in and set me back again

good show anyways :peace:

thanks for looking in mate..

yeah, those 3 beds of spuds grew like crazy.. Mrs buys seedlings every sunday at local market, give em a feed and some water and away they go..got a couple of those wabbitts about too. and 4 hungry sheep hence the electric fence although the dogs are the only thing I seen get zapped.. lol

looks wicked mate .. you stopped all them veggie thieves ?

ev

yeah,forgot to mention those thieving possoms mate..still got all the family and their friends..

thanks everyone

bongon

sorry about font size, not sure WTF is happening.. prob just stoned again..

Edited by bongonaussie

B-)

Nice mate

Mrs. buys the seedlings, you plant them and nurture, she cooks a grous feed, you help eat it, what a partnership.

Three feeds of spuds a day, a roof over your head, the grandkids running around the garden, couple of billies here and there.What more could a man ask for?

Life's good mate!

:hunter2: not so good for those varmits though

hey bongo'

I've got a resident kookaburra that visits my garden when he feels like it, I never try and manipulate him by feeding, he just comes and goes. Of a morning I wake and bake and go for a walk at dawn, there are untold colonies of kookaburras all around me all going off in sequence claiming there turf. One morning I was directly underneath these three on telegraph wires when they put on an extra long call for me. Really strong vibes mate, no bird fucks with a kookaburra except maybe an eagle. Like you said strange things happen. They show you the importance of family mate because in each family they all look after each other. You know good things are coming up when you take care of and enjoy what you were put on this earth for.

For some reason I can't post pics on this site, when I work it out I,ll show you my winter heirloom tomatoes ( temperate zone ) I'm eatin, them now. Haven't got much else in the garden at the moment til spring.

Edited by the town hall sharpie 1967