Help, plants dying

Please, i need some help. My plants have some kind of trouble and i need to know what it is in order to save them.

They are in an indoor, I have them with an HM of 100W, two fans (in and out). The temperature is usually 16 C at night and moves arround 24 C with the lights on.

The lights are on a 4/20 regime so far, the plants are auto flowering. They are 2 weeks old. The humidity outside the indoor is very high. With the lights on inside moves from 45 to 60%, but at night sometimes it goes up to 84%. Now it has a dehumidifier, so i reckon that wont be a problem anymore, but perhaps it was too late.

The earth in the pot is made of planting earth, pearls (having problems here with the translations from spanish hehe), and peat. There were some yellow and white spots in the earth inside the pots, i covered it with more earth.

I used some organic foliar fungicide two days ago, and foliar fertilizer a day ago.

I've been watering each 4 or 5 days.

There some pics. Pleas help them

http://i.imgur.com/m3w0bl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oZo0il.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/px6wBl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Z7DGrl.jpg

Thanks!!

Hey Jose,Don't know what regime you had in mind but after 2 weeks of 4/20 maybe you should try 18/6 - meaning 18 on 6 off and see if they improve. Also there is a chance something organic that has hatched in the soil may be the problem. We use a 5 to 1 perlite/ vermiculite mix and have had no problems over many years as the potting medium is sterile, or as sterile as you can get. They can also take a week or more to recover after using fungicides.
  • Upvote 1

I dont think theyre burnt, im using a 100 W light, it's like one feet and a half away from the plants, i have two fans, and the temperature is never over 25 C.

I'll wait for the fungicide to make effect, but still, im not quit shure if thats the actual probelm. Im changing the lights to 18/6 in a few days.

As far as i know the medium is sterile and i also used perlites, so i dont think thats the thing.

Thanks so far :)

either too much water or feeding nutrients too early or both. seedlings just need light watering. i don't start using nutes until the cotyledon leaves(those little round leaves)start to loose a bit of green colour. imo and what i do is never start them in a large pot. small pot, medium pot then the final big pot. i read somewhere that putting them straight into a big pot has a detrimental effect on growth. the way the edges on the leaves are starting to point up can be a sign that the plant is having trouble with expiration of moisture.
  • Upvote 3

They are burnt, not from heat but from nutrient. Place a strong chemical on your skin and it may tingle, place it on a baby's arm and it will burn. Same with little seedlings

No nutes. NONE. Seedlings have their own food source and as Brick said wait until those little round leaves change. As Brick called them the "cotyledon leaves" are part of the reservoir of food for the plant. When they change colour the reservoir is depleteing, not empty but depleteing. So your first feed should be very weak And certainly not as a foliar spray. The nutes are primarily absorbed by the roots so pouring a weak, pH nuetral, nute mix over your medium would be a wiser move than foliar. Water as a foliar spray I have no problem with but not drowned but sprayed once a day maybe twice.

But you presently have a delicate little lady, not an over grown beast, treat her as a lady until she's a teenager then tow her into line.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1