Marijuana - A Growers Lot

pipeman

Nah, not sea of green. Thats too much trouble setting up and strictly small time. I was just talking about getting good cloning stock. Taking clones from outside plants in bloom wastes a lot of time waiting for them to veg and often they don't survive. I just take clones from all the promising looking outdoor plants when they are still in veg. Then watch how the parent turns out. If its female and healthy looking I keep its clone because I know that will be a good plant. The clones are on 18 hour light so they stay on veg while the parents change to flowering. I might only keep one or two clones. But I let them grow until I can get a shitload of fresh clones from them. All female and all identical to the best outdoor plant I cloned. Dead easy. For a operation like that you only need half a dozen fluoro's in the back shed. In a jiffy you can rip out the clones and hide them if the cops come around.

In short, you don't know which outside plants are going to be special so clone a heap of them while they are in veg and easiest to clone.