Help on Vapourisors

So my first proper post and it's really in regards to opinions on vapourisers. Really i don't know much about them, never used one, been a long time bong smoker, at one stage pipes but now it's time to look at other alternatives for a few reasons.

First reason is smell, if i wanted to eliminate the amount of smoke therefore reducing the smell, is a vapourisor something i should look into?

Secondly, does it really make your stash last longer?

If the vapourisor was something that suited me - would kind do you suggest? I'm really not looking at spending too much money and where would be the best place for me to acquire one?

Thanks in advance. :D

It's true the smell isn't the same or as strong as smoking, but it's still there. I find it dissipates alot quicker. And it will get very bent, it takes a while to get used to. I kept wanting bongs. Love the vape now though. Recommend the arizer extreme q. Can be bought from many places online. Some in Australia. Good price and it works.
  • Upvote 2

I have just orderd one from a sponsor cheating the hangman I had never even heard of them before I came on this site (been in a cave for 20 years) But I vaporised some bud in a sheisha pipe it tasted great, no smoke that I could see just taste. I took the bud after I had finished and it smelt like grass (buffalo type) All the oil and resin had just vaporised it was unreal. I cant wait to get the real thing later this week.

I have a vapor star (used in a bong), it rarely gets used, because of its poor performance. I guess it's ok for a daytime session, if you don't want to get ripped. it does not hold a candle to a proper bong. Not much smell and the first hit has a very nice hashy flavour. one bong takes at least a couple of minutes to smoke.

Update on the vaporiser I got from cheating the hangman, I got the blown model it has a fan that gently blows air across the herb, on the lowest of 4 speeds it is hardly noticable, I have been experimenting on different temperature settings. The digital temp readout is just a guide I have found 170c way to high and toasts the herb still a nice hit though. But on 135c you can see the trichomes vaporise off the buds I prefer not to grind them up but put the small piece of bud in whole after 3 or 4 draws it looks the same but has no smell just smells like leaf. All the frosting evaporates. The high is better too. I am still playing with it but for taste its unreal. I read cbd and thc have different vaporisation temps so that probably explains the change in high with different temps. A joint is still nice but I like the idea of just vaporising the frosting on the bud. Its a hit for me anyway.

I have a vaporite cost me $120 from happy high herbs, if you have not vaped before just wait you will never have tasted anything better. The high is different and dosent have that smack in the face a bong can provide, they take a bit of getting used to i find slow and long breaths work best and if you taste burning or smoke stop take your whip out turn it down and go again, i change my bowl as soon as its dark brown and it starts to taste like pop corn no joke exactly like microwave pop corn. anyway toward the end of my second grow i found out you can vape buds straight off your plant there sticky as a bitch to chop but you get a real happy mental high from it. having said that my vape is pretty dusty im back on the bong it comes out as a novelty for friends really, got a billy attachment i use with my oil rig aswell works a treat.