good movies to watch when stoned

Chev...yeah I agree :) funny as hell

anything made by monthy python

Also...2 of my favourites are Trainspotting and American Beauty (they are both very dark and disturbing, but have some laughs as well)...I wouldn't recommend them to people who are prone to paranoia or depression, because they can be very heavy to watch, but I think they both say something pretty important...any comments on those two? (id like to know if Im a total psycho LMAO ::): )

Speaking of things "psycho", the movie "American Psycho" should be avoided at all costs (especially when bent) :P

anything by harmony korine...

Gummo being the fucken best of all....

inbred retard cat killin glue sniffing retard pimpin tornado town muthafuckas... ken park, kids, and julien donkey-boy being sum other good movies of harmonies....

That movie "happyness" is fuckin odd, I dont know whether i like it or think its the worst movie ever, but it is has a big fucking effect... dont try and hug up with your girlfriend and watch it anyways....left me awkward for ages...

then just horror shit, not yank wank but, i cant stand yankee teen slasher crap... italian horror and shit... and the jap shit.... guinea pig movies, the ol mondo doco's.... lotsa good shit...

a good cheeseball revolting horror to check out is "the ebola syndrome" from japan, you learn the important lesson that if you find a dying native in the jungle covered in boils... dont rape her, and dont feed ebola ridden corpses to other people...

Men Behind the sun, salo, the glass cage, all them cheeseball "nazi love camp" wog movies, Pink Flamingoes, Vulgar, Bully, Being John Malkovich, The Nameless, Conan the barbarian, conan the destroyer....

what trainspotting is depressing??? I think its quite hilarious... but far from depressing...

oh shit, forgot me all time fave.... ROMPER STOMPER....

I was watching this flick called the 25 th hour the other day and it's sickness to watch when bombed. It's like it flows at just tha right speed to completely understand and the converstations and stuff seem to pull you in. HAHA stoner.. I agree about the yank teen crap it's just f@cked. Movies that are serious too but about a stupid stubject are among the best. they too funny to turn off. Specially if it's american.

Yeah... agree with the donnie darko, american beauty...damn fear and loathing is the whip!.... something not listed... river runs through it!... its embarassing, but man is it chilled, and if you generally like the nice green scenery, you'll dig... and cold mountain... i just like movies depicting history altogether! i get so engrossed, i think i'm in the fucking civil war!