Tinnitus, ringing ears and headeaches

croatia

Question

Hey guys,

I got tinnitus and it's getting really bad. Got nothing from doctors, they can't do anything for me.

I've notice cannabis does help, are there any specific strains anyone is testing or using.

It blows that we don't have medical cannabis.

I got to mention, it's ok in public, but it's really painful in quiet places.

It's constantly buzzing, whistling and popping.

Cheers.

Edited by Oz

hey mate , i know how bad it gets .. trust me .. i been growing sativas , since i don't sleep much anyway , some times i get huge relief .. hours of peace ...

i tried most things , what works .. for me and hope for you .. relax , stress triggers t .. coffee ? mm , got to watch what you eat and drink ... , hot shower works , sex works .. sativas work , massage , and beer dulls the earache and pain ... grow some pot ..

ev

The ringing is bad. Used to be mild, but clubs, music festivals just ruined my hearing.

I'm with everest ,just add some indica ,a dash of ruderalis..

Sound interesting.

I tried some really professionally grown indica and it was amazing. It just went almost away.

Some Sativas make it worse, caus it makes me notice it even more. I just sit there listening to the ring getting louder and louder to the point of tears running down my face.

hey mate , i know how bad it gets .. trust me .. i been growing sativas , since i don't sleep much anyway , some times i get huge relief .. hours of peace ...

i tried most things , what works .. for me and hope for you .. relax , stress triggers t .. coffee ? mm , got to watch what you eat and drink ... , hot shower works , sex works .. sativas work , massage , and beer dulls the earache and pain ... grow some pot ..

Coffee and caffeine really fuck me hard. I just avoid most stimulants.

I know what you're talking about Croatia. I saw my useless GP about it a while ago as it was giving me a lot of grief. And surpise, he had no suggestions.

I've found caffine to make it worse too.

When I've been hitting the coffee hard, the ringing is so much more worse. Even makes it hard to sleep sometimes. The ringing, not the coffee.

Just to mention it's also about perception too. I don't let that cocksucker defeat me, I ain't getting sappy about that shit. It can ring all it wants to.

thats exactly where your head needs to be , welldone , you on your way

i also found weights to be a key to re-direct the ringing , am up to 3 sets of bench press @ 55 kilos .. then shower and smoke ...

ev

thats exactly where your head needs to be , welldone , you on your way

i also found weights to be a key to re-direct the ringing , am up to 3 sets of bench press @ 55 kilos .. then shower and smoke ...

ev

weights, very interesting, wuz reading this thinking and cannering ... THC lowers blood pressure. weights might work because as you said the blood is directed to peripheral muscles ?? taking the pressure off the ear? (theory)

tho sex might increce circulation - perhaps is both an increace in blood pressure WITHOUT stimulating the neral system, caffein etc stimulate the nervous system.

A Sativa might be too energetic for a tinitis suffer, A well grown Indica maybe even grown a little longer to produce a more couclock like effect more nerous suppresive? get adive from experinced growers/curesr here...

Croat very disappointed in your GP, muther fucker didnt even try!, did u tell him want u noticed worked and what seemed to make it worse, givem as much info as u can. As long as you dont tell the Dr you are going to kill someone your Dr is bound by Dr/patient confidentiality. They legally cannot tell the authorities anything you are doing.

Good health to you

Edited by iTiC