Tinnitus, ringing ears and headeaches

croatia

Question

Hey guys,

I got tinnitus and it's getting really bad. Got nothing from doctors, they can't do anything for me.

I've notice cannabis does help, are there any specific strains anyone is testing or using.

It blows that we don't have medical cannabis.

I got to mention, it's ok in public, but it's really painful in quiet places.

It's constantly buzzing, whistling and popping.

Cheers.

Edited by Oz

yea well , the ringing isn't really in the ear .. it's in the head .. or brain if you like .. it's the brains re action to wtf , ... i can't hear anymore ..

agreed indicas work , but egh , constant T .. lets call it .. brings depression .. .. sativas , free me from the trap , ever4yone would be different i'd say ..

ev

yea well , the ringing isn't really in the ear .. it's in the head .. or brain if you like .. it's the brains re action to wtf , ... i can't hear anymore ..

agreed indicas work , but egh , constant T .. lets call it .. brings depression .. .. sativas , free me from the trap , ever4yone would be different i'd say ..

ev

They do and they are, s'why the paradigm needs to change; according to current scientific measure to say "its going to be different for everybody" has the burocrats running to lawyers demanding culpability because they couldnt show a garutee of safety OR be able to exact how it will harm detrimentaly. (not that they really do this anyway they say they do ro can show HOW they did ...)

whereas a guided wholistic approach where the customer need to accept full culpability for any choice they make and the practisioner is involved enough to determin if the care is benificial or detrimental etc.

If I was grand consular elect, I would restore peace and harmony

Tinnitus is a horrible thing to have. My hearing was already damaged before it kicked in. MJ helps me quite a bit but since it's hard to find I meditate. Well, I call it meditation but it isn't really.

What I try to do is focus on another sound. Like if I put a fan on I concentrate on that fan, trying to hear the blades turning, the air shifting etc. It sounds dumb but you can kinda teach your body to "forget" the tinnitus by focusing on other things. That said there are times when I just can't focus and it can't be ignored.

thats exactly where your head needs to be , welldone , you on your way

i also found weights to be a key to re-direct the ringing , am up to 3 sets of bench press @ 55 kilos .. then shower and smoke ...

ev

I've stopped exercising some time ago, I'll give this a shot. Exercising I mean.

weights, very interesting, wuz reading this thinking and cannering ... THC lowers blood pressure. weights might work because as you said the blood is directed to peripheral muscles ?? taking the pressure off the ear? (theory)

tho sex might increce circulation - perhaps is both an increace in blood pressure WITHOUT stimulating the neral system, caffein etc stimulate the nervous system.

A Sativa might be too energetic for a tinitis suffer, A well grown Indica maybe even grown a little longer to produce a more couclock like effect more nerous suppresive? get adive from experinced growers/curesr here...

Croat very disappointed in your GP, muther fucker didnt even try!, did u tell him want u noticed worked and what seemed to make it worse, givem as much info as u can. As long as you dont tell the Dr you are going to kill someone your Dr is bound by Dr/patient confidentiality. They legally cannot tell the authorities anything you are doing.

Good health to you

I went to at least a half dozen doctors. It really surprised me how much they don't give a flying fuck. I guess when you're life is sweet that's all it matters not matter to the plight of others. I don't believe in that I just see it in others. When I was really young, 19 or 20 and I has tears in my eyes at the doctors, on the edge (mind you I had really bad depression) and the doctor told me to walk tinnitus it off. Looking back shouldn't kick his teeth in, make him eat his own teeth and wash it down with his own blood, glad I didn't.

Tinnitus is a horrible thing to have. My hearing was already damaged before it kicked in. MJ helps me quite a bit but since it's hard to find I meditate. Well, I call it meditation but it isn't really.

What I try to do is focus on another sound. Like if I put a fan on I concentrate on that fan, trying to hear the blades turning, the air shifting etc. It sounds dumb but you can kinda teach your body to "forget" the tinnitus by focusing on other things. That said there are times when I just can't focus and it can't be ignored.

Not dumb at all, I've been doing that too. It's not bad.

They do and they are, s'why the paradigm needs to change; according to current scientific measure to say "its going to be different for everybody" has the burocrats running to lawyers demanding culpability because they couldnt show a garutee of safety OR be able to exact how it will harm detrimentaly. (not that they really do this anyway they say they do ro can show HOW they did ...)

whereas a guided wholistic approach where the customer need to accept full culpability for any choice they make and the practisioner is involved enough to determin if the care is benificial or detrimental etc.

If I was grand consular elect, I would restore peace and harmony

You got my vote brother.

i have chronic tinnitus and i found that weed helps it alot, it doesnt so much as make it go away but it helps me ignore it.

ide like to know some people that have tinnitus as i know no one who has it hardly anyone even knows what it is my doctor has to google it..

inbox me or reply to get in contact.

Hi Croatia,tinnitus is not much fun to have it just about sends me around the twist when it get bad.I found that the noise cancelling head phones i have help a lot when the ringing is not to bad,i only play the music on number 1 so its not to loud an it seems to kill the ringing,go to a shop that sells good noise cancelling head phones that cancell out about 90% of the back ground noise,try some sony or sennheiser headphones,they will cost you a few hundred dollars,im ordering a new pair of sennheiser noise cancelling head phones model =pxc450,they cost around the $430.00 but they do the job for me,try them out in the shop befor you buy them just incase they dont work for you.best of luck with it.an yes the MJ helps a lot.