Dude, Where's My Country?

pipeman

Yesez I Agree,

Just wanted to say ... Last time i went 2 the video store I saw micheal moores The Awful Truth series which i had missed that time ago due to living in a tent :thumbsup:

Idecided to grab them Vol. 1 And Vol. 2 ... Good choice i thought until i got home with 3 other vids and realised That each Awful truth Volume went for 5 HOURS...

Holy shit I had 2 put in some TV time for that! hehe. Great series though and very funny.

:applause:

Budman ...Out. :toke:

I don't think he wants a following of sheep, he wants people to start thinking and acting for themselves. If you start doing that I think he's accomplished his goal, and whether or not you agree with his personal opinion is of little importance.

Pipeman, I some what agree with you. However, a following of sheep is what any activist wants and this is the basis for many of these same documentaries, whether it Michael Moore or Greg Palast and the like. Look up another series, the XXI Century. This is all based on Greenie and Conservatives. How far are these going to ever get in Australia?

As you say though, if MM can get you thinking on your own he has done his job. Well, I don't need Michael Moore to do this as there are many different film makers which are closer to the truth. I don't know about you Pipeman but if a friend lied to me, I am not sure if I would like him knowing about my plants anymore. This is the same thing. I will say it again, I enjoy watching MM's films, I just feels there are better people (like Greg Palast) that are doing the same thing in a better and more truthful way. Until you see Michael Moore Hates America and then view Bush's Family Fortunes I feel you are still very uneducated in this matter. Read the books, there is still a lot of BS in them both. If you haven't read G. Orwell, you have no idea.

Take the rich MM with a grain of salt.

And Pipeman if you have a place I can send both DVD's I will do so for no charge.

Michael Moore Hates America

Bush's Family Fortunes

911 The Great Conspiracy

Loose Change 911

In Plane Site 911

I also have all the other MM doco's if you really want.

You need to watch Bowling for Columbine to see how many lies MM has told. You also need to watch Roger and Me (I also have this) to see how MM followed Roger all over America and never got an interview with him and how in Michael Moore Hates America, the director of this film could not get an interview with MM.

I don't care if you think MM is god and doesn't need any sheep, I am not one to follow everyone else anyway. I also do not care if he has tought a few people to think for themselves but if much of this is based on lies this only tells me that people are believing him on lies, and to me this is BS. If his story has relivance then he need not change the wtories around. Put it this way if you were a pot grower and it was legal to sell, yet MM said your pot way shit based on lies, you'd be pissed. Stop kidding yourself.

I will say it once more, I take MM with a grain of salt as I do most theorists and media. You need to make your own decision but if you are going to think someone is wrong for having their own theory, more idiot you.

yeah fair enough mate you obviously feel strongly about this issue.

Thanks for the offer of the tapes but no thanks.

Out of curiosity what has Michael Moore lied about specifically? I'm not trying to argue with you just interested, and it might give me something interesting to respond to the next time I log on... :peace:

Yes i am definatly curios cat ciller about M Moores lies aswell...

I have only heard his views (which i dont see as trying to lie to prove any sort of point)...

:)

Maybe he has some wrong info ...but i think his main thing is getting people who dont think (notlikeus!) to prick up their apethetic ears + comdy. lol

ANyway , i hope i wasnt brash or pointless i any way i only read these posts of mine after they r posted..

And im not big on censorship (EDIT) ;)...

;)

Ok seeyall... Out.

;)

p.s. r my post too long and emoticoned .. im new to novelty of pc expression ..buty i likez ... T.M. anyone...

Gnosis i wait .. :peace: ;)

Hehe, Ok IceAge (one of my fav.CGI films Btw.:) ),

If U want to chat thru posts while the chatroom is down well Im down with that ... so...um....

Shit those fkn Popups R shtn me (just 4 of em all the fkn time)! ;)

lol

Anyway (Thru My Gallery or any of my main posts U can Confer with myself and me with urself aswell ;) )

ok. Then ... I Love to read interesting books, although find myself somewhat overwhelmed with info rite now...

I Look Forward to all your replies and feedback everyone (Good or Bad) ...

:peace: Good 2 B Here! ;)

SeeYasLater ok...........ByeOut. ;) post-8241-1150833042_thumb.jpg

:toke:

Hmmm ... Yes it does indeed ... :thumbsup: ... :toke:

From what I hear about the Iceage , Its cold. + It can either strike without warning , or could be 10's of 1000's of years late , (much like my dinner actually ... hehehe)

lol hey , Jus Jokin' o.k. :) hehe

Till the next Ice Age then ... Budman ... Out. (Sucks on freezer ice in hope) :toke:

p.s. Maybe If Mammoths had had lead based radioactive reflective reactive super fur coats (of some kind),

Then Maybe They could of withstanded the 'Atomic' type blast that wiped them out ... B) ... Or at least have made cool modern day Comic book characters. Like Super Mammoth , Mammothoid , And Mammoth does Norway! ... etc. B)

Wtf! ... Oh yeah , Where the hell is my country? , are they sure Its on the bottom of the globe??? hmmm... :peace:

Fuggit! , Budman ... Out. (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!)(me caveman try to catch mammoth for big feed!) :)

I can't say specifically what moore has lied about, or even if he has lied. But like all good jopurno's he sure knows how to manipulate the facts.

nevertheless, his stuff is interesting to watch. Especially when he slams GW Bush and makes him look like a retard ( not that he need much help to do that).

It's like watching today tonight, just take it witha grain of salt