Chillies

yeh mate i am into my chillis especially the hot ones :)

my seeds got wet but have fresh ones coming through now at present i am growing

- red, yellow, chocolate and peruvian white habanero

- red and yellow scotch bonnets

- Fatalii

- Bhut Jolokia

- Cayenne

- Purple Prince

- Thai purple variegated

- a few others i havent planted as yet

attached a file of one of my small patches a few months ago, around double the size now with heaps of ripening fruit. and of a yellow (i thin k habanero from memory)

post-31518-0-10217200-1334616563_thumb.jpg

post-31518-0-57960300-1334616587_thumb.jpg

Darkspark, you got some great varieties there, some real ring stingers, I have a few of those ones and some other varieties like Trinidad scorpions ,ts morouga , naga viper and a few others. Got about a dozen between two outdoor hydro systems and another 10 or so in organic mixes. I don't even eat much chilli but like growing em. Thanx for the pics. Looks like you know your way around a garden. Will download some pics of my chillies in next day or two if I can work out how. Cheers..devil.

They've popped up now, you must have taken them off private or something :)

You can always upload them directly on to the site, that way if the pics ever get taken off the image site (like photobucket does with weed pics) they won't disappear from your post and people can see them for years to come

• Upvote 1