Hey guys,

I thought I would update this just in case anyone else gets some really tall lowryder autos and is wondering when they will stop growing.

Not long after my last post, at about day 35ish they pretty much stopped their vertical growth at about 40 inches. They are now at day 47 and are fully into flowering but I cant really see them being done by 8 weeks like it said on the website but thats no surprise.

Compared to all the pics of autos Ive seen these are some of the larger ones. Each of them have at least 10 other branches that are the same height as the main stem and there must be 100+ budsites on each plant. Unfortunately because the foliage is quite thick at the top a lot of the budsites arent doing much below the main canopy I assume because of a lack of light.

Only one of the plants has any trichomes that are visible to the naked eye at this stage.

Some Auto's now are getting to 4, 5, even 6 weeks before they flower.

Based on what you have there you have around 6 weeks to go from here.

A really early flowering Auto like my AK47 X NYLD F2 will show sex at 10 days and start flowering at day 14.

Most will start flowering at 20 days.

The Maxi-Gom I have going didn't start to flower until 5 weeks. I prefer the strains that start early, because I don't use Feminised Crap, so gettting the males out early is paramount.

If an Auto doesn't start to flower until week 5 then it's not much point because it's going to be a monster which can be a real bugger. So you might as well have a photo variety, because you can start a photo flowering as early as 5 weeks if ya drop the light down to to 12/12 at week 3.

I say bring back the true auto's that start flowering at 2 weeks!!

The G-Netix Super Auto I have ATM is the perfect auto for speed and size, It has a big job to be as potent as the AK X NYLD.

Will know soon.

This what I like to see at 5 weeks from seed

post-20575-0-52910400-1335835466_thumb.jpg

There seems to be too much emphasis with Breeders going for yield ATM with Auto's instead of concentrating on Potency.

This little Puppy I created only produced 2/3 of an Ozzy, But it did it's thing in 60 Days from Seed. I let it run longer than that but it was ready at 60 and the Smoko was every bit as powerful as White Widow.

post-20575-0-16231700-1335836388_thumb.jpg

1 Cone and your in La La land for 2 or 3 hours. Now that's my friend is a Fucking Auto!!

Your Plants look fantasic Fish BTW. You are doing a great job. Great to see plenty of people now having sucess with these Magnificent Plants.

They are the way of the future for MJ. Indoors.

Edited by buzzo

hi fish nice healthy looking plants there ya done well for first time , but watch the watering could be lil over watering there , , should do nice out of them when they finish ,

hi buzzo is that the way all them ak x nyld bud up ? , i got a few of them looks good , is that the 1 cone 2 hours stuff , might fill me greenhouse floor with em , :scratchin: about september see how many crops i can get in in one season , :twiddle:

hi fish nice healthy looking plants there ya done well for first time , but watch the watering could be lil over watering there , , should do nice out of them when they finish ,

hi buzzo is that the way all them ak x nyld bud up ? , i got a few of them looks good , is that the 1 cone 2 hours stuff , might fill me greenhouse floor with em , :scratchin: about september see how many crops i can get in in one season , :twiddle:

Not sure haven't grown the F2 again since. Probably will next grow to see if was just a lucky shot.

All of the AK47 X NYLD have been potent.

hey thanks for the replies and info buzzo and smashed.

I thought this thread was dead, thats why I havent replied in so long.

I would have been stoked if my plants looked like that at 5 weeks :)

When you said I had about 6 weeks left buzzo, once again you were pretty much spot on. I was at day 33 then so 6 more weeks takes me thru to about 75 days. I'm at 64 days atm and look to have about 2 more weeks to go.

1 of the lowryders and the northern lights have really chunky coke can sized buds but the other lowryder I think Ive done something wrong to it because its buds stopped developing for a couple of weeks and now they are just very fluffy and leafy compared to the other 2 plants. Also its leaves are a much darker green than the other 2 plants, Im not sure if Ive over nuted and its caused a deficiency or what but I will probably use that plant for hash.

How long do you guys reckon?

post-47401-0-37374100-1337268849_thumb.jpg post-47401-0-05462100-1337268939_thumb.jpg post-47401-0-34476700-1337269045_thumb.jpg post-47401-0-90160000-1337269116_thumb.jpg

And heres the lowryder thats a bit of a dog. Really thin sativa leaves too, but I think I may have caused that. I read something I cant remember if it said that a way high EC can cause thin leaves, something like that.

post-47401-0-15123200-1337269261_thumb.jpg