Heat stress, cooked my girl.

Hi all, now my problem started bout 4 weeks ago, Im running 2 x 600hps in a sealed room every thing was going sweet big and healty until about 2 days out from turning them my Ac tripped out, poor thing near on cooked it self for a good 5 hours before I checked it, I got every thing back on track at least half the leaves were roasted and a good portion that had any damage slowly withered away from there, its growth slowed up but new growth did come through a few days later I then turned it a week later but it's not thriving like it was, going very slow but is still growing, should I start again or persist with it, it would of lost more than half it's leaves and even nute consumption was halved, just not sure if I should waste time and nutes trying to repair it or is the damage done? Temp hit 65 when I cooked her, have safe guards in place now so can't happen again.

65C is bloody hot, but it is a tough plant. You will have cooked off as much root mass as you have lost leaves so I'd expect growth would be noticeably slowed and nutrient use reduced... TBH, a picture would really help.

Not really sure what you mean by " I then turned it a week later but it's not thriving like it was"?

Sorry I turned it to flower a week later, it happened 2 days before I had planned to turn it to flower, I done a nute change and let grow for another week, I also removed the very damaged leaves on top. Not thriving as in not growing very well like it was, pretty much stopped for 2 weeks. It is coming along now but still very slow. I'll try up load a pic. Edited by Uncle bird

Yes it's not a bad setup but still needs few things, and yes I think it has severely affected it's yield, think the damage is done, and it will never be the same I wasn't to sure about turning it to flower that's why I waited a week and it had new growth coming through, I should of come here sooner(newbie) thought I had it under control,might give it another week and see if there is much progress other wise might bite the bullet and start again, there are leaves still slowly drying and looseing life now when they looked like the good ones after the incident like they had no damage.

Sorry I turned it to flower a week later, it happened 2 days before I had planned to turn it to flower, I done a nute change and let grow for another week, I also removed the very damaged leaves on top. Not thriving as in not growing very well like it was, pretty much stopped for 2 weeks. It is coming along now but still very slow. I'll try up load a pic.

For future reference - if a plant suffers a setback during vegetative growth, adjust your schedule and leave it in veg until it recovers. Now, this nute change.... was that just fresh veg nutes or did you also change over to flowering nutes?

... there are leaves still slowly drying and losing life now when they looked like the good ones after the incident like they had no damage.

^^^^ This is why I asked about the nutrient change... might not have anything to do with the earlier damage... it's what usually happens when growers start flowering nutrients too early.

I did do a fresh nutrient change with veg nutes first then approxamatly 1 week later when changed light cycle I changed to flower nute then and also added some floralicious plus, at this time, was told it helps if plant has been stressed. What do you mean by start flowering nute to earlie? As in plant is not ready or grown enough?