Ha Buzzo, sorry last time I replied to you I saw AutoKing on your avatar and thought that was your name ha sorry.

Your probably right about it being the seed I'd say, all the plants have been treated exactly the same and this is the only one (only lowryder) thats exibiting the yellow. I'll get some of that seasol stuff too.

I'm going to use canna terra flores nutes when it starts flowering, can you suggest what else I could or should use?

The Northern lights are growing nice new leaves and branching out but none of the plants are growing vertically. Theyre all still under 6inches tall.

Heres a pic as of where Im at 14 days from breaking the soil. These photos were taken during the dark period, I assume thats why theyre so saggy as they are always perky when I check them in the mornings and the lights on.

post-47401-0-64006100-1332858357_thumb.jpgpost-47401-0-44980000-1332858364_thumb.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasol should be all you need until they get into flowering.

Plants are looking perfect. The wilting is normal for Auto's during Lights off.

They are looking very nice for 2 weeks mate! You have the right amount of light, they don't start to stretch until week 3

My guess is they will get around 45 cm tall, and you should get at least 3 oz total

At week 4 the growth will explode and they will be get very hungary.

Do you have a seperate grow diary?

I'd like to see how they progress right upto the end.

It's great to finally see some others have great sucess with these magnificent plants.

You were spot on Buzzo, the last week they've been smashing it in sideways growth and then the last few nights theyve started to grow vertically.

As you can see in the photo the smaller one still has yellowish growth but it doesnt seem to be effecting it too much at this stage.

I got some of that seasol and they seem to like it. If I were to get 3oz I'd be stoked as Ive been worried I'd end up with one of some of these duds you read about that yields a couple of grams.

Once again these photos have been taken during lights off, and are day 23 from seed. Thanks for your interest.

post-47401-0-67092900-1333550176_thumb.jpgpost-47401-0-70866700-1333550162_thumb.jpgpost-47401-0-01405500-1333550171_thumb.jpg

edit - just re-read this, meant day 23 from breaking the soil, not from seed.

Edited by fishburgr