Necrosis - Please help

Well have been monitoring the girls over last few nights and there looking really really good. Epsom salts worked a charm and also getting on top of my PH as recommended - thanks guys! Have been trying to monitor the run off butt there has been nothing left in there each morning, found enough in there this morning and results were EC 1.7 and PH low 7's. Thing is these girls must be drinking because there getting 3 1 minute feeds a night and bugger all run off is coming out.

EC in the barrell is 2.1 and PH is 5.7, im a bit confused as to why its coming out of the arse end at 1.7. Also I have flushed and flushed about a week ago and am very suprised that the PH out the back is that high.

Any thoughts appreciated.

You need at least 10% run off, so perhaps you need to up the watering to 2 minutes. Your PH will stay high if you don"t have appropriate run off. Also you will need to re flush again if you haven't had any. 3 to 4 times the volume of the pot.

I am a little confused when you say that you water at night is this with lights off or on?

Cheers

Rev

Not sure epsom salts effect on potassium uptake Odie, but I do know that it will help a magnesium deficiency. Had this a couple of times now and it is a massive growth killer! I just melt some in hot water, let it cool down and then foliar spray my girls with it. Fixes em right up and brings that nice dark green colour back.

Your EC is dropping while your pH is rising...seems they're eating enough but need to drink more. Go an extra feed or extended sessions, you need the run off for a few reasons.

While. I'm here, quit with the deficiency talk. Too many other things to get sorted before going down that path...

JAIKAI

Hey mate, to calculate run off you will need to measure how much goes in and how much comes out. If you water a pot with 2 litres ur lookin to get 200ml to get 10% runoff. If ur using a pump u will need to time how long ur pump takes to pump the 2 litres. 10 to 20% run off is ideal for coco to wash away unwanted salts. You will need a digi timer if ur using a pump. Adjust the volume to suit. Hope this helps, good luck..

What type of watering devise are you using in the pot? Pic would be good.

:oldman:

Using a ring feeder system with 16mm plastic tube running out of a 19mm loop. Not sure what size my pump is but its fairly decent, bought the bigger one up in the shop. Just changed over all my plastic tubing last grow so its not clogged.post-47530-0-82695100-1334487657_thumb.jpgpost-47530-0-18890900-1334487699_thumb.jpg

Edited by vandezwaan