Necrosis - Please help

Hi guys, im Van. Used to be a member but havent been on for ages and forgot my p/word so had to come back as a newby.

Got a problem with a few of my girls - leaf necrosis that started out as a suttle discolouration and has become bad necrosis. Neglected my ph in the way that I would bring it down to 5.7 one night and then not attend to it the next night and then the night after that it would hover around 6.7. Am on top of it now but symptoms seem to be worse. Thought it was a Calcium deficiency because of its original look and my high ph but since have added Calcium and monitored ph closely and has gotten worse. Im stumped.

I run Coco and perlite - mostly coco, run to waste and i cycle C02. temp never gets above 29.5 and cycles back down to 27. EC 2.2 ph 5.7. There 8 weeks into Veg and about to flip.

Any help much appreciated!

Van.post-47530-0-79089800-1332495553_thumb.jpgpost-47530-0-30287600-1332495605_thumb.jpg

With your PH and EC out of wack I would check to see what your run off is for the 2 that will give you a good indication of whats going on in the pot.

Then start flushing and I mean big time. The plants take their nutes up at 5.8, with your Ph all over the place they haven't been able to feed.

Also are you using coco specific nutes? I never go over 1.8EC for coco.

:oldman:

Thanks for the post Reverend, yes I am using coco nutes. Sounds like good advice - ive always completely neglected my run off and definitely sounds like I need to pay more attention.Have put out a bucket to catch the waste and will report back after tonights feeds.

I actually flushed the shit out of them 3 nights ago and sprayed them with epsom salts - theyre looking amazing today - cant see any new signs of necrosis. Thinking it was a mag def then possibly.

PS you sound like a real champ Samurai! were all still learning on here mate...

• Upvote 1