The jedi seed quest is on...

yeh please explain.that means black widow is derived from nl as well.

dont think so it is listed on mr nice seeds as "A most infamous strain that since 1994 has won a number of awards, including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, and has acquired acclaim from most corners of the globe - rightly so. It has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is White Widow changing its colours like its company"as is known black widow is white widow with its named changed when shantibaba sold greenhouse seeds and setup with howard marks aka mr nice and took his genetics with him.same as great white shark was changed to shark shock and white rhino to medicine man.so if you want the best of these strains check them out as they are the originals renamed not rip offs or f3 or f2 or f whatever.aswell for people who dont know shanti is regarded as the best breeder in the world for what he has developed and he is an aussie just like nev who developed nevs haze which shanti helped him with at greenhouse.

by the way red devil is a cros from devil from mr nice seeds.devil is the original white rhino.doe searches on mr nice and shantibaba guys and find out some truths.

posted by shantibaba on cannabis world online nov 2000

" Why I sold Greenhouse Seed co after the 11 th HTCC

It seems some people are confused by Greenhouse and MR NICE SEEDBANK. Well I did all the work for G-h first with my plants which I still retain and brought to the new MR NICE SEEDBANK.

The difference people have in life are greater than the goals they aim for sometimes and since Arjan has a very different slant on life than myself...we parted quite abruptly after the 11 th cup where I cleaned the boards with awards.Since then he was disqualified in several cups last year for trying to fix votes...it kind of speaks for itself...

Since then I renamed most of my plants under the new names registared by MR NICE SEED BANK and became partners with Howard Marks.

Our philosophies are very similar as too the backgrounds. So that seemed logical to me after he asked to set up a new seed company.Included as an advisor is Nevil, and I have 4 of his strains incorporated in the MR NICE SEEDBANK. I therefore feel like this is a very quality concerned company, resposible only to the grower.

I hope this explains some of the questions...have a NICE day

This message has been edited by shantibaba on November 24, 2000 at 03:55 AM

i may be getting off track sorry luke

but one more"Well I went to OG and felt welcomed.

However there is no MR NICE SEEDBANK strains there, and since I sold GHSco, I really do not feel to correct their strains and the misinformation.Especially when I read about breeder Arjan who has hardly ever grown a plant in the years that I knew him(10 years), he just has the gift of the gab.So it is a bit off putting to even attempt it.When you put me up there then I will service the questions associated with my new company...otherwise let GHSco service their own.I wish you good luck with that as I know most of the crew at GHSco are computer illiterate, not to mention there are no growers working in the coffeshops...just sellers and dealers.In fact the only grower associated with that company is Nev and he only owns half of one shop so he does not answer anything.He does not even supply them with SSH or NH anymore.

My suggestion would be to invite all the owners and breeders of each company to review the site and correct all their own strains...then use the growers testimonts as an ongoing real view.That should keep people informed and the truth will appear.On this help desk you will find a posting of MR NICE STRAINBASE which gives only the genetics of each strain, no opinions.All the best Shantibaba"

what im getting at is be careful.i am giving la nina a go soon as i have seeds.but why not checkout mjoz and try some of theirs.can buy a couple of strains for price of one overhyped strain.

good luck

Nice advertising there IndoorAussie, personally I bought all my shantibaba strains from greenhouse seed co and probably after shantibaba had left, best weed there is. So no need to bring advertising from OG here. Greenhouse seed co sell fucking excellent seeds.

& by the way red devil is a clone thats existed in australia since the late 80's and was bred in the 80's, Red Devil is the name. And Devil is not White Rhino, Medicine Man is white Rhino, devil is quite obviously the same strain as red devil.

Shantibaba might be your hero, but in reality these guys are just evil cunts after money, if shantibaba was interested in growers he would use some of the plant stocks he hoards pure instead of making hybrids with them all.

became partners with Howard Marks.

Our philosophies are very similar as too the backgrounds.

that quote by itself says enough.

After downloading the worlwide strainbase and printing it out for some light reading ::wacko:: I can appreciate how difficult it is to pick a strain. Bubblegum sure sounds nice, "extremely resinous with an uplifing high", look forward to following the grow thread Luke. Did you ever give those Dutch Passion Purple Star beans a run??

;) Tugboat ;)

nice choice luke...

i may be too late to add a comment(only joined yesterday) but i got white widow seeds from m-seeds.net and they were the best plants ive ever grown ! i started with four seeds, 2 ended up being male, good and bad depending how you look at it.. anyway the two plants i did grow each ended up covering an area of about 1m sq each, using a 600W light on each. The buds were that fat you needed a chainsaw to cut through 'em and there was that much resin on the leaves smoking them even got ya smashed. Anyway flowering time was 7-8 weeks and i produced 18 oz off each plant 36 ozzies! but ive never grown the bubblegum, had another 6 widow seeds but lost em in a recent move.. ripped the fucken house apart three times trying to find em, might be time to give up............

ill post some pics of the ones i grew soon..