What i have found is that strains that were bred indoors over a few generations generally dont need far-blue light in the spectrum of the hid lighting ....... whereas strains that were open-pollinated outdoors and bred outdoors prefer to be grown indoors in bloom with a mix of blue/red light ..... HPS and MH and straight MH for vege... .... dual spectrums are decent though, i'm using them this grow ...... just an observation, maybe popular breeders use intense hid lighting with simply HPS so after a few generations the plants dont desire far-blue in the spectrum of the lighting ..... giberrelic acid is elevated when outdoor varieties bred outdoors are grown indoor with red-light in the spectrum of hid lighting hence why it is important to use blue-light in the lighting in this instance..... giberellic acid regulates stem elongation .....

peace n pottttt mang,

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

What i have found is that strains that were bred indoors over a few generations generally dont need far-blue light in the spectrum of the hid lighting ....... whereas strains that were open-pollinated outdoors and bred outdoors prefer to be grown indoors in bloom with a mix of blue/red light ..... HPS and MH and straight MH for vege... .... dual spectrums are decent though, i'm using them this grow ...... just an observation, maybe popular breeders use intense hid lighting with simply HPS so after a few generations the plants dont desire far-blue in the spectrum of the lighting ..... giberrelic acid is elevated when outdoor varieties bred outdoors are grown indoor with red-light in the spectrum of hid lighting hence why it is important to use blue-light in the lighting in this instance..... giberellic acid regulates stem elongation .....

peace n pottttt mang,

far blue... lol love it!

As to the OP - Phillips Son-T-Agro from seedling to harvest, best grow light I have ever used.

Edited by lou lou
  • Upvote 1

Can't speak for Photo Plants but, Auto's work best under HPS from Day1.

I don't think there is much in it, really.

My auto's will be compact and 50 cm tall in under 5 Weeks.

Here's a pic at exactly 4 weeks under 250 Watts HPS from Day 1 @ 45 CM tall.

You don't need anymore than 250 watts if you are growing only 2 plants at a time.

post-20575-0-27578300-1334191679_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo