Seeding plants

Hey Mamma Trying to understand the question . Seedlings dont make pollen nor does pollen effect seedlings because they arent flowering . you lost me.....

Sorry mate. I'm saying, I want seeds from a plant so I leave a male in the grow room with a girl & the male pollinates the girl. This means seeds instead of buds, yes? Question is, when the male pollinates her ( I assume buy busting his balls) the pollen would spread around the grow room, yes, I assume the pollen would settle around the room like dust. Would this pollen affect future grows (pollinate any female) I put in the room in the future? Hope that is clearer.

By the way, that pic is the last image anyone would like to see at 8am!! lol

Pollen is inactivated by water, just mist all the surfaces with water afterwards and she'll be apples.

if u clean ur grow room out and give it a scrub u will be ok on the next grow

Thanks but I like Lou Lou's answer better Nymph. LMAO Grow room is a storeroom with all sorts of shit in there & the idea of scrubbing it & everything in there is a bit more than I could cope with. lol

Best to take all males in general out of the grow room as soon as you can tell the sex. I get you want the male to bust it's balls over the female, hence getting two males that would produce more seeds for future grows BUT wouldn't this be best done outdoors naturally???

Like take the male outside + 1 FEMALE & sit them side by side nature will do the rest. You don't want to risk the male pollinating more than 1 female & this is highly likely to happen if you do it in the grow room (pollen transfer) happens too easy. Good luck either way!