feminized seeds for seeds

Not always Nymph......

Heya MrMugi...... you can reveg the plants by leaving some vegetation on them , and using 18hrs -24 hrs light per day ( 24 is faster) .

Best way to start out though is......, take some clones before you flower your first lot and use these for the next round. Cloning is easier than pollenating plants for seed.

Get the basics down well, then play with the harder stuff. Can clone and Veg under a CFL in a small area and have a larger area for flowering, works well.

Read some info in Cannaversity to gain some knowledge.............you too Nymph. lol

Peace. Gh72

i know u can reveg them just dont see the point as u would only get a few grams more out of it like u said better of taking clones b4 flowering and chucking those in after u harvest and u can correct me if im wrong cant find too much info on reveging after harvest just a couple of youtube vids ive seen and the guy only did it couse he forgot to take clones

May I make a few suggestions? First, you need to decide what you are going to use as a growing space, are you going to have two rooms or one? Second what growing method are you going to try(I would start with a soiless mix like promix and some good ferilizer)That would probbably be the best for a beginner(unless anyone else can comment on an easyer method) are you growing outside or inside? from your posts I think you will be growing inside.

In which case you will need a good light source (high pressure sodium, or metal hialide or both) you will also need a vent fan, a PH tester and other simple tools.

Most importantly buy yourself a copy of goerge cerventis book on cannabis cultivation. Some of the information is outdated but it still is a really good resource for beginners. You can also search this fourm. almost every type/style of grow has been documented in here. It will answer a lot of your questions. As for your first post about producing seeds. I wouldn't even attempt that, nor would I re-veg my plants. Just until you get at least a few successful crops under your belt and you have a better undertanding of horticulture.

Growing is not hard but there is a huge learning curve and you need to master the basics before you start to dabble in the hard stuff. Have fun. and probbably try learning these skills

proper germination

seedling development

vegitative plant maintance

Cloning(even on your first grow you can be very successful at this if you careful and can follow instructions)

Flowering plant maintance

Harvesting/drying/curing(doing this properly is very important)

Hope this gives you a good start, have fun :)

• Upvote 1

so after the first harvest most people clone or use new seeds again?

Yes

What if i have grown an attachment to the plant? (kidding)

I am sure if i dont cut off all the leaves the plant will grow again and flower again right?

Grasshopper already answered that mrmugi......

Heya MrMugi...... you can reveg the plants by leaving some vegetation on them , and using 18hrs -24 hrs light per day ( 24 is faster) .

Does this diminish the next harvest with quality and quantity?

No....if anything it improves the plant and the smoko imo.

Read some info in Cannaversity to gain some knowledge........

Good advice......these are very simple basic answers you would know with a bit of reading mrmugi..... :thumbdown: ......... members get sick of answering them......

Peace MongyMan

Thanks all, it seems some people have different views on the forums.

Anyway, i will be growing using the Aerogarden and i have a spare bathroom to use. So most likely going to put them in pots and soil in the shower room.

At the moment i have no problem with germination as the seeds have sprouted and now have 2 leaves and 2 more smaller leaves in the middle coming out.

I have also purchased LED lights to use when they are ready to flower.

I know it may not produce a lot but i dont smoke as much as i used to so any weed will be a satisfying high in the end.

HI, i have got feminized seeds from Dutch passion and i was wondering if i allow the plant to mature, can i collect the seeds for future use.

Or do i have to get a male and female plant to pollinate before i collect the seeds?

yes like someone said you need pollen, do some reading though and find you can get "female" pollen using colloidal silver and u can reverse the sex of a female plant using Silver Thiosulfate Solution and get feminised seeds

I love this interwebz things, so much info from people that know so much more than me and willing to share it all, read read mr mugi

Edited by ElectricFuneral