feminized seeds for seeds

HI, i have got feminized seeds from Dutch passion and i was wondering if i allow the plant to mature, can i collect the seeds for future use.

Or do i have to get a male and female plant to pollinate before i collect the seeds?

you can clone ya plants or you could stress the shit out of ur plant and hope it turns hermie then use the polen to make seeds(not sure if this results in lesser quality of plant) Edited by Nymphetamine

Funny how some people are one day bagging out others for making non helpful replies to noob questions and the next, posting unhelpful replies to a noob question themselves.... I'm sure there is a word for that.

Anyway, Mr Mugi as Mongy said you wont get seeds unless there is a source of pollen. You'll need either a male plant, or a female that has been specially treated to get it to produce pollen, in order to produce seeds.

• Upvote 1

u start new plants.

Not always Nymph......

Heya MrMugi...... you can reveg the plants by leaving some vegetation on them , and using 18hrs -24 hrs light per day ( 24 is faster) .

Best way to start out though is......, take some clones before you flower your first lot and use these for the next round. Cloning is easier than pollenating plants for seed.

Get the basics down well, then play with the harder stuff. Can clone and Veg under a CFL in a small area and have a larger area for flowering, works well.

Read some info in Cannaversity to gain some knowledge.............you too Nymph. lol

Peace. Gh72

so after the first harvest most people clone or use new seeds again?

What if i have grown an attachment to the plant? (kidding)

I am sure if i dont cut off all the leaves the plant will grow again and flower again right?

Does this diminish the next harvest with quality and quantity?