Photos of plant and setup

johnnyboy

Guest BudWaver

heya what sort of nutes are ya giving them? proper flowering nutes? They seem to have quite a large internodal gap possibly from not getting enuff light?

Any chance you could lower a light vertically into the large gap you have to maximise the light getting to the available budding sites?

A circulatory fan would also help thicken up those stems

A cheaper way of stopping vertical growth is to hit em paclobutrazol bonza bud I think is the name of it...costs something like 30$ not 180 like the now deleted superbud

or tip em and force the side growth and make sure if you can they are all the same height to maximise your yield

take it easy

whats sog and whats scrog mate?

Next time i will have an oscilating fan along with my extracting fan and my intake to create good quality air flow along with the air moving about the cupboard space... That should also help reduce the light burn on the leaves hey....

I also have used an additive... MonstaBud... along with the usual indoor elements...

The buds are smelling bloody mighty fine now as well! Will post more pics ina week or so...

The hairs are still white though, when do they normally start to turn red?

Ok, I have used Scrog, though I found when I bend the plant down, you go back and look afew days later to find the plant has straightened up again.

So I have also adopted the tiedown method along with scrog.

I have an outdoor plant, I was tieing it down, though now I have stopped and it is forming up like a normal plant... though with it tied down, it made it alot easier to tip the plant, so there will be heaps of bud sites to come when the days get shorter, I cant wait!!!! :-)

OK, I read about scrog. I didnt use this method :-)

When you use scrog, do you simply bend the plant through the square mesh as it grows??

I am going to try that next time I grow i think. The budding sites look wicked and i bett there is alot of bud too...

However, I like the look of a plant that is just growing nicely in a cupboard, looks like a proper plant...

Guest BudWaver

hey man I pm ya with some scrog answers....

now if you had a scrog setup there you would have a mesh about one foot above your plants and its piss easy to make and insert into your system

what I beleive your system is lacking is some serious uniformity for your conditions which scrogging them NEXT time would help...

Ya mighta left it too late to maximise bud size to the middle part of your plants where light has not previously been able to penetrate

you have plenty of light for that space...its up to you to maximise the condtions you have provided for your plants...

simply adding loads of nutes wont help em unless you know they need em..the ole supply and demand principle....

your plants will stretch during flowering dependant on strain light placement etc....sativas stretch more than indicas as a general rule...altho strains like shiva shanti can stretch up to 3 feet depending on conditions

take it easy champ