Photos of plant and setup

johnnyboy

Flowering for about 2 weeks now. Yeah, I have a fan sucking air in, and another fan extracting the air also....

The brownish top leaves were due to being too close to the light...

I have tied the plant down now... Hopefully will be ok...

I have room trouble. I think i let it stay in veg stage afew too weeks too long. If i turned it to twelve hours earlier, would of beet better. But least i'll have a larger yield.

Whats a good size to turn it to 12 hours man

it depends on your time and room size restrictions.best advice i could give is stay with a couple of strains for a few grows and learn their needs.

usually it depends on your grow style as when to turn e.g if it was sog you turn small,if its scrog usually when 75 % of canopy is filled out.i grow hydro so they veg to where i want them in a short time.i turn them about two inches from my height restriction and hit them with superbud from dutchmaster and it stops lateral growth almost instantly.its a matter of when you want to turn.

for second week of flower the buds are looking great.wait till about week 6 when they start to fill.first indoor attempt usually fails but your looking good.boys and gals here will help heaps.keep pics coming.thats how i have my air in and out but i like an oscillating fan to move the air about.