Outdoor grower problem

Hello,

Ive been on holiday for 5 days and ive come home to my outdoor plants being extremly droopy after being healthy before i went away. I normally water every 5 days eg Monday (fert) and friday (water) and spray with water in the middle of those days (eg wednesday) during veg as this watering schedule worked for me in the previous year. I also grow in soil. Ive done a bit of research to find conflicting issues of overwatering to under watering to root rot etc so im confused with the issue, so any help would be appreciated. Im in South Australia, so the weather has been kind with lots of sunshine and the odd day of rain. Would also like to note a couple of yellow leaves started to show at the bottom to middle of the plant and while i was away the water schedule was the same, done by a friend . Here are some pictures.

Thanks.

post-41758-0-28482700-1327907208_thumb.jpg

post-41758-0-57482600-1327907283_thumb.jpg

post-41758-0-88369700-1327907343_thumb.jpg

post-41758-0-83831000-1327907386_thumb.jpg

post-41758-0-76947000-1327907631_thumb.jpg

G'day AE.

Water them every day, without fail. This shit about stressing the plants, in my opinion, is dead wrong. Just like us, they need water and food. My outdoor crop is about 6 foot and booming, without fail they get wet everyday. Once you get a good drink into them they will bounce back in no time. Cannabis is a very hardy plant. If you had left most other plants, for the time you mention, it would be all over, brown sticks. It seemed from your pics that they were healthy, vital plants before the drought. Do you use Go-Go Juice on them? If not get to Bunnings asap and buy a can, this stuff is canned magic. You should get change from $15.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

G'day AE.

Water them every day, without fail. This shit about stressing the plants, in my opinion, is dead wrong. Just like us, they need water and food. My outdoor crop is about 6 foot and booming, without fail they get wet everyday. Once you get a good drink into them they will bounce back in no time. Cannabis is a very hardy plant. If you had left most other plants, for the time you mention, it would be all over, brown sticks. It seemed from your pics that they were healthy, vital plants before the drought. Do you use Go-Go Juice on them? If not get to Bunnings asap and buy a can, this stuff is canned magic. You should get change from $15.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Yeah buddy! norm is on the dot with that!! i just bought gogo juice for the first time and holy shit &$%# does it do wonders!! :) its amazing!!

Conclusion....

Its amazing what a good watering can do lol , my girls are back to being nice and sturdy apart from a few yellow leaves.

Thanks all !

*Also ive grabbed some of this Go-go juice, it says to apply once a month. So if i apply Go-go once a month is it still ok to feed my girls fertiliser once a week as well Go-go once a month?

Edited by Anonymous existance

I dunno if this is right but i feed mine with gogo juice every time i fert, once a week, and then I water every second day and the girls seem to be LOVING it :) good luck mate and keep us posted

Jadcla

Ps. Get some veg fert into em (high N low K) and watch the yellow leaves dissapere :)

Edited by jadcla