Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

hi jadcia, great looking plant you got there, is that another one next to her ? you will get white hairs first then lil preflowers , they grow into big buds ,looks like you will get a fair bit off her , you should dig a hole an put it in ,

just red ya first page , i thought they were in normall pots , lol drum an bin are great , i would go eassy on the ferts with higher N , that close up on the front page looks like its 2 weeks in to flowering ,

yeh buddy i got 2 about the same size and another 7 one and a half footers :)... i have had white hairs on one of em for effing months!! but my best one recently started getting em :)... why do u think 2 weeks into flower? yeh its looking pretty fat ay!! haha im soooo excited!! yeh man they are in 60L of soil :) should be big enough hahaha, yeh im not really using a very high N fert...

thanks for the good words buddy!! i will keep u up to date :)

keeping in mind, this is my first ever grow! so im pretty happy and proud haha

cheers mate,

jadcla

ok guys i have some devistating news guys....

so i walk down to where my ladies are, its absolutely bucketing down rain, im walking through water up to my waste, i get through the scrub up onto higher ground where my 7 lil ladies are, i look down the embankment to notice that my 6 foot prize posessions have water all the way up to there bottom set of branches.... bending over, wilting because of how much water they are in.....

then i inspect my little budding clones, half way up both of them is splashed with dirt sticking to the buds!! this is all to fucked up.. so much work, so much time... im praying this gets better ay!!!!

on a lighter note, i managed to lift my best performer up onto higher ground, thanks to the mrs helping out :)... but it was quite devistating to walk away leaving my other one to drown....

anyways guys i have had my bitch lol.. now i will just hang on for the ride and hope all comes good out the other end...

laters fellas

jadcla