Arrests over marijuana website

In Brisbane there are 10 internet police but their main concern is to intercept perverts luring our children into dangerous situations as has been seen on tv over the last couple of months.

How in the fuck did you find that out? Is there a public information website? I wouldn't mind knowing which region of Australia is least policed. So I know where to retire one day and smoke in peace. I think mount Isa must be near the top of the list.

Thanks for the info niall. My paranoia is gone. As you say, they are overworked and after bigger fish than us. Still, not a good idea to go splashing your address or email across posts. B)

Hey all you NARCS out there ..... !

I'm 3 ft 4 in .. high ... brown shaggy hair ...brown eyes .... long pink tongue .. & a very wet nose ... I can't deal you any drugs ....

but I sure would like to meet one of your canine sniffer pals in a park , for a good time .. WOOF !...

signed ... Ralphy boy ...( I like to play .... Ruff .. ) :D

PS ... will sniff your butt for FREE ..!

lol the dogs are talking (insert blazing guitar here from the song of the same name by legendary oz rock group the Angels)

i bet the police mutts are wimps too, but u got the right idea, just make sure they are all females and then send your male dogs in to seduce them ;)

growing dope IS ilegal

This is an open forum....

exactly, i don't want to get paranoid about this, which is why i asked for a discussion on this. i am a newbie at computers and this site, as other people would be and i'm really wanting to know the answer to this question, i would have thought you guys being on here for longer, and experienced in pc's could answer this for me, but if this is not a topic for open discussion then forget about it.

It does make me wonder though why Boulder brought this thread back in the first place if it is not open for disscussion.

yea, the police should lighten up but ya know all this makes me wanna do is just spark up a blunt... yall have fun lol

Tommy chong was arested for selling drug parafeniela on the internet, the police are now tracking down buyers and sending them 250$ fines.... this is nerve wrecking

Tommy is the man and that is just fuct up...... i was busted for having one bowl pack on me , 1 not even a gram and now colleges wont look at me jobs turn me away and people look down on me... ya know who cares what we do on our own time , atleast im not a heroin addict , and im not doin it in public. the po po's need to stop busting my chazz... i aint hurting no body