Yellow leaves on branch?

Thanks again smashed, I have used a liquid trace elements here and there. I'll give it a bit of a flush, then make up a nice mix.

So, if it turns out to be genetic, all the cuttings I've taken off it should have the same problem also? I took them from the half that is all green, but that shouldn't matter eh?

Got some more snaps too...

post-46857-0-41150800-1326241175_thumb.jpg

post-46857-0-33606900-1326241231_thumb.jpg

post-46857-0-59336500-1326241294_thumb.jpg

Here is one of the cuttings that just got roots I planted in coco fibre...

post-46857-0-95692400-1326241319_thumb.jpg

post-46857-0-05795600-1326241375_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coolster

hay bud i think of it as a pigment fuckup something like that n, like a albino seen it quite a few timers , but never spred ,

try some , trace ellements heres what i got but never needed to usde it , ( i dont read books , but if one dever bgets sick , hoplefully not )

ill giver emthat crap then a folar spray wiuth seaweed a couple days laiter , post-40169-0-13244000-1326239267_thumb.jpg if it;s ORGANIC ,

the hydros have the grow / flower grow / flower in part a --- an the part b has all the trace ellents ,

hay wer the water run s out the holes in the bottem of pot ,,,, is it all salyt looking around em ?

hey man what u feeding them.....? I get a little salt round the drain holes, I don't always get the correct amount of run off and that usually tells me to give em more fluid to get more run off. If coco is looked after correctly things can turn bad fast.

That being said ur pics don't indercate a lock out or deficiency. Hope it all works out. If it spreads then start cutting it off. Otherwise I rekon just leave it be.

Howdy Token,

I'm just feeding the cuttings in coco 1/4 strength A&B coco feed from nulife technologies, with some good old rhizotonic. I haven't done a coco grow yet, but am looking forward to it.

The big one in the ground is getting miracle-gro and sometimes some trace elements.

Yeah perhaps I should just leave it and see how it goes?

Cheers