these would work great i think

Guest billy bonger

:;): :D TAZZY, Funnily enough we've NEVER had a problem with tresspassers ;) .The minute there is a car even slowing down out front, they go mad, if someone was stupid enough to come in, i'd know about it (And so would they ;) ).

:) 99 we buy a 40kg bag per fornight from a stock store, (most people don't realize that it's cheaper that way).

Mabee it would be better to replace the poppers with emty beer cans that are standing up,they trip and crash.

I know this would be loud,but thats the whole purpose(but not too loud) and i spose an expotion is going to attract heaps more attention.

I was thinking of mainly the backyard,i mean whos gunna run if a party popper goes off in the bush?When people steal plants they can atleast leave you a few branches of nugs,well thats if they dont rip it when its still in veg.

I admit i am an X plant theif,but have long ago changed my evil ways.

dope thieves suck. they are amoung my most hated people.

really glad you saw the error of your ways mate.

my only concern about the beer can idea is nosy neighbours.

more than likely, if one of your neighbours heard the racket of the beer cans the previous night. don't you think they'd be peeping over your fence the following morning to see what all the strange comotion was.

especially if you have older neighbours. their lives are usually that boring that they find it impossible to mind their own business.

nothing against old people. it's just the way they are. :D

if no one knows where your crop is it isnt going to be stolen

if someone is walking through the bush and triggers a party popper it will scare the shit out of them and then they will wonder where the noise came from and will snoop around, so a party popper is probably worse in the situation as is wires and shit like that

Just think if you walk into a wire or something goes bang arent you going to investigate, where as if i hear 8 dogs coming for me i will be hiding up a tree for days :D