outdoor stealth techniques

i Tryed making a fence out of branches and had the majority of my plants stripped by possums.. Gonna stick to the old chicken wire fence I think. Also tried animal repellant from mitre 10 called 'scat' that you dilute with water and spray. Didnt do anything so I recommend growers stay away from that stuff. Ended up poisoning 2 of the possums, and built a fence.. But still was getting plants eaten! So built a better fence and put a net over the top so hopefully it stops the bastards this time.. Ive tried piss and dog shit, even taking a nard down there. Nothing seems to help.. Just unlucky i guess...

Heheheh ...

lol

G'day Wade oz ,

Nicely written ... :peace:

:)

Jeez , I'm never goin in the bush again now I know anout the Killer Kangaroos and the Diligent Dingos , Not to mention the Carnival Crocodiles and the Silly Snakes ... Man ... lol ... Australia Is a fully Deadly Cuntry ...

I don't even want to think about the Giggling Goannas or The Electric Emu ... Warping Wombat anyone ???

Killer Koalas ?? , Killer kookaburras ?? , Prostitute Possums ?? , Carcinogenic Cockatoos ?? , Raving RedBacks ?? etc. lol

;)

Shit , I had to fight the penguin for the keyboard ... It was a mighty Battle ... At first I thought The Pious Penguin had me done for ... But It was the I noticed ...

[Please Subscribe To Hear The Rest Of This Exclusive Story] lol

Huh? ... Oh Well ... OutMan ... Bud. (Bowl , Scissors , Bong ... ) lol

Hahahahahaha thats sum funny shit

hi wade once sum good tips there, wen i grow in bush i take heaps of dog shit up every time i go it keeps roos and rabbits away very good (ive nether had problem yet) and i dont carry watter in i just dig a hole fill it first wit hession bags (because after a wile roots grow threw n puncher plastic) then i lay plastic sheet in and landscape it wit rocks n stuff looks good to.. and around the property i find good trees (willow trees best) near the rivers close to home and climb them and i tie a big pot in the top and they grow great there no one ever nows as i have another property on the other side but from the ground u cant see shit trees are the best to hide dopeys