outdoor stealth techniques

so you've found your ideal spot. now comes the tricky part.. growing good quality dope without getting it ripped off. imagine spending 6 months lugging water and caring for ya girls only to get it ripped by some low life who couldn't be bothered growing his own. it would be devastating. luckily thus far it hasn't happened to me. and i wouldn't mind keeping it that way! here are some techniques that i use. i'll keep adding more as i remember them.

personal tips. try and get into the routine of getting out of bed before the sun comes up. you beat the heat of the day and generally most people in the general public are still asleep.

have a good drink of water before you set out. i put a pinch of salt into my water to cut down on sweating.

wear clothing that helps you blend into your surroundings. greens and greys. always wear a hat. gets too hot.

be aware of snakes. do you know how to take care of a snake bite? if not learn! remember, you're gonna be out there alone and you could be miles from civilization.

if growing on private property, try and figure out the land owners routine if possible. a little like casin the joint i spose.

insect propellent is a good idea. imagine the echo through the bush of a mozzie being slapped.

site stealth

i really don't like growing on government land. too much chance of someone stumbling across your patch. also i think there's too much chance of contamination from someone elses plants. i think it's much better to grow on a large private property. a few hundred or thousand acres for that matter suits me much better. that's just my opinion.

try and grow within 200 metres of your water source.

that's where private dams come into their own.

this is very risky however, and depends on how staunch(or crazy) you want to be. that's where it comes back to getting familiar with the land owners movements. you don't want to get shot or chased. it just fucks your whole season.

use mother nature to your advantage.

conceal,conceal,conseal.

i have done away with fencing.

a better way to fence off your plants from animals and prying eyes is to make a natural retaining perimetre around them. try and use trees as your uprights and just fill in the gaps with different length trees and branches. i've spent a lot of time landscaping in my life and found this very easy and effective. the hardest part is finding the right length of tree and branch. after a little while you'll get the knack of it. it is best to weave branches where possibe for extra strength. i grow a local vine(noxious weed) over the structure. this not only conceals but gives added strength.

i did the same thing about 6 mths ago and now i still have trouble finding it because it is camourflaged that well.if you were 10 meters away from it, you wouldn't even know it was there!

another way to conceal is to use sapplings. you can bend a sappling or small native tree to the point where you hear it crack and the tree will continue to grow in the position you wanted with out leaves dying back or looking out of the ordinary.

on another little patch it isn't appropriate to use the previous method, so i am using Robby's dingo method. i've had a pack of wild dogs camping there the last month. will plant it out soon. so far looks very promising.

well that's all i can think of at the moment. and will add more tips as i remember them.

until then

wade.

You want to watch the dingos and wild dogs, they are predators after all. A human body is a nice sized meal for a pack and not to much trouble to bring down.

Where i used to live the wild dogs would stalk me and my mate when we were fishing. One night one was looking in the car window at my mates GF who was asleep on the back seat while we were fishing no more than five metres away on the other side of the car.

When i go into the bush i always take a firm bladed knife with me, i don't have access to a pistol or i would take one (noise schmoise, dogs are big, you can grow many crops but only get one life). Even so, i don't like my chances against a hungry pack.

Also kangaroos are the kickboxers of the Australian bush, don't fuck with them. A dog is one thing but i don't like my chances up against a roo even with a knife.

It's a great idea though.

Sounds like an awesome idea, well... here where I live on Vancouver Island, (BC) there is a huge river running through my town, thus called Campbell River. Anyways, river - estuary. There is lots of room down there for growing and a lot of people do grow down there. Only problem is that you could be seen while getting to your plants, and probably get them robbed, I'm really tired so if that didnt make any sense that is why.

Heheheh ...

lol

G'day Wade oz ,

Nicely written ... lol

:peace:

Jeez , I'm never goin in the bush again now I know anout the Killer Kangaroos and the Diligent Dingos , Not to mention the Carnival Crocodiles and the Silly Snakes ... Man ... :toke: ... Australia Is a fully Deadly Cuntry ...

I don't even want to think about the Giggling Goannas or The Electric Emu ... Warping Wombat anyone ???

Killer Koalas ?? , Killer kookaburras ?? , Prostitute Possums ?? , Carcinogenic Cockatoos ?? , Raving RedBacks ?? etc. :)

:toke:

Shit , I had to fight the penguin for the keyboard ... It was a mighty Battle ... At first I thought The Pious Penguin had me done for ... But It was the I noticed ...

[Please Subscribe To Hear The Rest Of This Exclusive Story] :)

Huh? ... Oh Well ... OutMan ... Bud. (Bowl , Scissors , Bong ... ) :toke:

:toke:

[ :toke: ]

Hey

Some usefull info there

I have been growing outdoors for two years now and i found a real good spot i ride there with my motor bike its close to other trails within 500m but the terrain is that overgrown and detering no one has ever gone in there i have made all sorts of dummy trails so people can find the spot seems to work so far.

I also set up three different spots with in this area so if someone was to find the first i still may have a chance of keeping some.

I think the eyes in the sky dont really look there either becuase its close to a major town.

If u've got Kangas or rabbits, put a good thick ring of piss around the outside of the plot. U can also get commercial animal repellants, well worth it. Tie your plants down. Go out every couple of weeks and tie the top stems horizontal and bend the whole plant side ways. I've growen plants that have been more the 2 meters long with over 2 pounds and they haven't gotten more than 4feet of the ground.

hows it goin wade,

how long does it take for this vine to grow ? because i have found my ideal grow spot for this year, and i think it could even be my spot for a few years to come. i want to conceal it even more, theres allready a heap of prickel pushes and i want to grow a heap of that noxious vine to enclose the grow spot a bit more. how rapidly does that shit grow ?

also, im pretty sure of the following being out near my grow spot.. dingos/foxs rabbits maybe even wild pigs judging by some of the animal tracks ive followed.

im going to build a chicken wire fence, which i want to grow that vine all over, it will all ready be hidden in the reeds..

ta