Hemp bar fuzzies? They are seemingly a less and less common sight in northern NSW and are loosely banded together in bunkers of Toyota Hiace vans deep in the golden triangle between Tweed Heads, Ballina and Nimbin. Homeade LSA and weak sativa bush weed have morphed their thinking. They appear to have skewed off the edge of the evolutionary scale and stand out like dogs balls with throwback dreadlocked hair do's and lack lustre cotton print attire. Trust their logic at your own peril.

Fair enough. Can't say I have much positive experiences with the individuals your describing anyway. A lot of them wear the rastafarian gear and have dreadlocks, yet they rarely actually practice what the preach.

Also, admittedly although it's far from a work of art, I'm of the opinion that anything that shows the police for the common thugs they can be, is alright in my book, lol.

Peace

Bufo Marinus:

To quote the legendary African American Musician BB King, "Critics have got to have a job, too - so they can go ahead and criticize". Myself, I'm too busy with a Worlwide Campaign for the rights of the Cannabis genus - and yes, the humans as well - to be bothered with a bit of criticism.

Next time, try some constructive criticism for a change, I haven't got time for trolls or ignorance.

And the reason it's copyright, is because these articles and photos are from our personal campaign websites.

As for your prejudice, bigotry and discrimination to those you look down on and discriminate against, not a problem mate.....regarding your evolutionary scale statement, please continue your Cro-magnon de-sapienised human statements. Myself, I prefer being a sapien, which is why I apply wisdom and logic, even when I reply to those who don't.

Have a nice jay.

Edited by Medcanpoet
  • Upvote 1

To quote the legendary African American Musician BB King, "Critics have got to have a job, too - so they can go ahead and criticize". Myself, I'm too busy blah, blah, blah, - wank, wank, wank, being self important - to be bothered with a bit of criticism.

Excellent! So just in case you missed it, I described your posts as stupid and that you were dribbling shit, however I doubt my opinion will stop you dribbling shit regards all the good deeds you think your doing,... but it makes me feel better.

Next time, try some constructive criticism for a change, I haven't got time for trolls or ignorance.

I did, I stated in an earlier post you were dribbling and asked why you were copyrighting it and asked for your thoughts Dave so put your trumpet down for a second and pay attention, no wonder your so obnoxious, your so far up yourself it's almost embarrassing. Jesus.

And the reason it's copyright, is because these articles and photos are from our personal campaign websites.

I knew I could smell Hemp Bar body odour!! phewwww! go post your whiny crap somewhere else hippie or are you that used to freeloading you feel it's your right to steal some of OzStoners bandwidth? Ever wondered why your own site gets bugger all traffic??

As for your prejudice, bigotry and discrimination to those you look down on and discriminate against, not a problem mate.....regarding your evolutionary scale statement, please continue your Cro-magnon de-sapienised human statements. Myself, I prefer being a sapien, which is why I apply wisdom and logic, even when I reply to those who don't.

I'm not the only member here that thinks the ferals, like yourself, that invaded Nimbin are full of shit, thanks for yet another pointless, meaningless message from the filthy dump that Time forgot.

Have a nice jay

Please, feel free to go fuck yourself by walking in front of the HiAce van your friends bought with their dole money, wanker, and stick to your own part of the web.

• Upvote 1

Excellent! So just in case you missed it, I described your posts as stupid and that you were dribbling shit, however I doubt my opinion will stop you dribbling shit regards all the good deeds you think your doing,... but it makes me feel better.

I did, I stated in an earlier post you were dribbling and asked why you were copyrighting it and asked for your thoughts Dave so put your trumpet down for a second and pay attention, no wonder your so obnoxious, your so far up yourself it's almost embarrassing. Jesus.

I knew I could smell Hemp Bar body odour!! phewwww! go post your whiny crap somewhere else hippie or are you that used to freeloading you feel it's your right to steal some of OzStoners bandwidth? Ever wondered why your own site gets bugger all traffic??

I'm not the only member here that thinks the ferals, like yourself, that invaded Nimbin are full of shit, thanks for yet another pointless, meaningless message from the filthy dump that Time forgot.

Please, feel free to go fuck yourself by walking in front of the HiAce van your friends bought with their dole money, wanker, and stick to your own part of the web.

And thus, Why I like Bufo. :)

Bufo:

Everything you surmised about me was completely wrong. But, you know what they say about assumptions - they make an ass out of both you and me.

Thanks for proving my statements - in your own poetic way.

Say NO to bullying -- in all forms. Verbal bullying is still bullying.

Edited by Medcanpoet
  • Upvote 1