We constantly hear people in Power stating, "Bullying is bad! Say No to Bullying!" Unfortunately, the same people/ groups who do anti-bullying campaigns for children in schools and adults at work etc, don't seem to have an problem bullying all ages - from the cradle to the grave - into taking their drugs only, or risk being violated by Political/ Legal drug supremacist/ anti-illicit drugs only, BULLIES!

A few examples of this are: "One person's President or Prime Minister is another person's Bully". "One person's Police Officer is another person's Bully". "One person's Politician is another person's Bully". "One person's Media Personality is another person's Bully" - and so on and bullying so-forth.

Bullying is fucked up. Bullying is non-sapien - bullies don't apply wisdom. They just bully into submission anyone they want to dominate and beat into submission anyone who doesn't agree with their domination.

Selective Drug Prohibition (aka ''The War on Some Drugs Only'') legalized bullying. Governments are now Bullies. Police are now Bullies (which includes groups like the DEA - Dictatorship of Extremist America; SWAT - Supremacist warlords Applying Terrorism etc). Corporations are now Bullies. The Media are now Bullies. Drug Groups are now Bullies. Teachers are now Bullies. Parents are now Bullies. TV Networks are now Bullies. The Armed Forces are now Bullies etc. etc. and bullying so forth.

At the moment, the W.W.E., Hollywood etc. are having an Anti-Bullying Campaign called "Don't Be A Bully, Be a S.T.A.R. (Show Tolerance And Respect). WHY? Simple. Bullies are No Tolerance Addicts, they are Disrespect Addicts, they are Abuse and Violation Addicts who must get their 'fix' by any means necessary.

A lot of Historical forms of bullying have been outlawed or at least condemned. Skin bullying, Descent Bullying, Age Bullying, Sex Bullying, Sexual Preference Bullying, Religious/ Belief System Bullying, Ethnic Bullying, Cultural Bullying, Single parent Bullying and the Bullying list goes on.

What people have forgotten, is that these Selective Prohibition Bullies of yesteryear are bullying addicts who have been denied their usual junkie fix until legal drug supremacy Governments created a Policy that stated......

"If you want to bully and violate all those above - that you used to enjoy bullying before someone told you that you couldn't - well, guess what bullies....here's your legal loophole. Find any of your above former victims consuming, carrying or being associated with drugs that we have deemed 'illicit' through victimization, and PLEASE ENJOY BULLYING , VIOLATING AND ABUSING THE CRAP OUT OF THEM WITH OUR BLESSING. - FUCK TOLERANCE AND RESPECT - Bullying is much more fun!"

signed: Your Legal Bullies.

COPYRIGHT: Dave - aka Medcanpoet

post-43747-0-01229600-1323470609_thumb.jpg

Edited by Medcanpoet
  • Upvote 1

Excuse me a moment Dave, why do you think you need to copyright everything you post?... I smell a wiff of Nimbin Hemp Bar fuzzy logic in your posts....

Also, and I'm not bullying here, just stating another opinion in this public forum, I find your posts ummmmmmmm,... stupid?

Please feel free to keep posting though, everyone has an opinion, however the other side of the coin is, and remember this, please don't whine when I pay out on you for dribbling shit.

Your thoughts Dave?.... :bongon:

• Upvote 2

I like it.. it is relevent and looks at things from a different angle. I also like the picture that goes along with the post. It ties the whole speil up nicely. Don't be discouraged medcanpoet it is a poetic piece of work. Anyone who can put themselves out there deserves a gong I reckon...

I did find it very hard to read though with the dark font on the green background...I had to highlight the post to be able to read it..

Puka

I thought it was fine and completely relevant. I can definitely relate to being bullied by the police. 

I still have no idea what the intention of bufos borderline abusive post was about? Why would pointing out how the police are just a bunch of common bullies be so offensive to you bufo?

If your going to be so harsh to a follow stoner, then I think he deserves a more intelligent explanation than "it was stupid". Also what's with the anti-cannabis talk? Hemp bar fuzzy logic? As if your saying he's talking shit because he's been smoking herb. You just don't seem to be coming across as a fellow stoner to me.

That's just my opinion!

Peace

Edited by jabez
  • Upvote 1

What do you mean by that bufo? Whats a hemp bar fuzzy? lol

Peace

Hemp bar fuzzies? They are seemingly a less and less common sight in northern NSW and are loosely banded together in bunkers of Toyota Hiace vans deep in the golden triangle between Tweed Heads, Ballina and Nimbin. Homeade LSA and weak sativa bush weed have morphed their thinking. They appear to have skewed off the edge of the evolutionary scale and stand out like dogs balls with throwback dreadlocked hair do's and lack lustre cotton print attire. Trust their logic at your own peril.

..... so it's copyrighted because it's a work of art...................... right.

Ok, well I've had my fill of culture, somebody please show me the way back to the grow forums :twitchsmile:

• Upvote 2